Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > RX-8 Classified > RX-8 Exterior Parts

RX-8 Exterior Parts Which includes body panels, spoilers, diffusers, hood, etc..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
$100T2
Big Daddy

$100T2 is on a distinguished road
Default Forum guidelines for all ads: How your thread MUST look.

Please title your threads in the following formats only:

FS: 1989 GTUs, $3000, Los Angeles CA 90048

FS: 1986 T2, make offer, Los Angeles CA 90048

FS: Idiot light surround, $15, Putnam CT 06260

FS: Lots of FC parts, $10-$500, Encino CA 91316

WTB: RB Exhaust for T2, ship to Raleigh, NC 38143

Now, if your price includes shipping, then you can eliminate the location. For example:

FS: FB door sills, black, $30 shipped

Suppose your item is on eBay?

FS: Carbon fiber FC hood, brand new, on eBay - Item #1234567890

Then, in the first line of your post, please put the full name of the state. You know, Tennessee, Massachusetts, California, whatever.

The reason why I'm asking you guys to do this is simple: People can scan your ads quickly and easily. Zip codes give everyone a great idea of how to figure out shipping costs. Some people only like to buy cars locally, or want a ballpark figure of how far to drive to pick something up. I'd like you guys to spell the name of the state so people can search by state as well. State abbreviations are below the minimum letter requirement for a search.

Now, if you want, you can add a bit more detail, like so:

FS: 1989 GTUs, $3000, Los Angeles CA 90048, 123k miles

or:

FS: 1989 GTUs, $3000, Los Angeles CA 90048, 20k on reman engine

or:

FS: 1989 T2, $5000, Los Angeles CA 90048, lots of mods!

I believe everyone can edit their own posts for a long period of time. When something is sold or if you have to change the price for some reason, please edit it in your original post. If for some reason, you can't edit it, shoot me a PM and I'll do it for you. It will save your thread from being bumped a lot, and save you countless PMs of "Do you still have this" because no one read it was sold on page 3. Once everything is sold, shoot me a PM and I'll lock the thread. I would love to have an easily searchable, accessible classifieds section.

If you guys have any questions, comments, or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Again, I'm asking everyone to do this to help you guys sell and buy parts quickly and easily! No other reason than that.

Thanks!

$100

Last edited by $100T2; 03-09-2008 at 01:58 PM..
$100T2 is offline   Reply With Quote