Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Densetsu Motorsports LLC

Densetsu Motorsports LLC www.dm-spec.com (AZ) High quality aftermarket performance parts and installation

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-30-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

Flooder is on a distinguished road
Default New from Ksport, Air Suspension

Here's is the latest product from Ksport USA.

Quote:
Unlike air bag suspension systems of the past where consumers must piece together a complete kit from scratch, often at a compromise to reliability and performance, KSport’s revolutionary Airtech Suspension System comes as a complete, model specific kit that is 100% bolt-on with no custom modifications needed. Each Airtech Suspension System is fully developed for a particular vehicle with model specific dampers, air compressors, lines, wiring harnesses and instructions. KSport is proud to kiss the incomplete air bag suspension systems of the past, goodbye!

All Airtech Suspension Systems include KSport’s monotube coil over dampers with air bags that are pre-installed at the factory. All dampers utilize billet, 6061 aluminum components with zinc electroplated steel shafts that are resistant to salt, rust, dirt and other harmful environmental conditions. The dampers offer 36 levels of adjustment, simultaneously altering rebound and compression. Ride height is adjusted through the air bags which can be controlled internally in the cockpit, or remotely with KSport’s award winning keyfob-style height adjustment controller. Height adjustment can also be performed on the damper itself by using KSport’s unique adjustable mounting technology, which allows height adjustment without sacrificing suspension travel or ride comfort.

Airtech Suspension System kits come complete with Viair air compressors, all necessary wiring and plumbing materials, instructions, and height adjustment controls for in-car and remote use. With the convenience of Airtech’s bolt-on installation, excellent ride comfort and versatility, KSport has changed the way enthusiasts approach and utilize high quality air bag suspension systems. With no compromise in quality, safety and performance, Airtech Suspension Systems are a must have item for anyone interested in leading-egde technology, at a competitive price.

Theres a basic version and a pro version.

Basic version includes the following:

Quote:
1. 1 – 5gal air tank 9 port
2. 1 – Viair 380c compressor, 200psi 100% duty cycle
3. 1 – 200psi pressure switch
4. 1 – Silencing base plate
5. 2 – paddle valve switch
6. 1 – 200psi dual needle gauge
7. 1 – Bracket for gauge and switches
8. ¼” high pressure air line
9. Power Wire
10. 1 – Fuse Box
11. 4 – Full Struts with adjustable lower mount, aluminum top mounts, and 36 levels of damping adjustment
12. 4 – High pressure airbags
And the Pro version:
Quote:
1. 1 – 5gal air tank 9 port
2. 2 – Viair 380c compressor, 200psi 100% duty cycle
3. 1 – 200psi pressure switch
4. 1 – Silencing base plate
5. 2 – electronic switches
6. 1 – 200psi dual needle gauge
7. 1 – Bracket for gauge and switches
8. ¼” high pressure air line
9. Power Wire
10. 1 – Fuse Box
11. 4 – Full Struts with adjustable lower mount, aluminum top mounts, and 36 levels of damping adjustment
12. 4 – High pressure airbags
13. 4 – electric Solenoids
14. 2 – ¼” Valves
15. Wireless remote control
The first kit I sell gets a super duper price. PM me for details if anyone is interested.

White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)
Black 1988 Turbo II(SOLD)

Rebuilt and street ported motor, Garrett T04E Turbo, 3" Turbo Inlet Duct/AEM Dry Flow Filter, Your Mom's MBC, Blitz FMIC, 890cc and 1000cc injectors, Tomei FPR, Walbro, Rtek 2.1 ECU, Taurus E-Fan, Turbonetics BOV, 3" Motoria/Corksport Turbo Back Exhaust, Emissions Removed, Greddy Boost Gauge, Megan Racing Water Temp Gauge, 5one5 Triple Gauge Pod, AEM Uego, GP Sports Body Kit, Fiber Images CF Hood, S5 Seats, S5 Tails, S5 Alt, Dual Alt Pulley, D2 Coilovers, NRG Quick Release, Shook Motorsports Radiator, HID's, AN/Steel Braided Oil Cooler Lines, SUPER JDM TYTE DRIFT BUTTON

www.DensetsuMotorsports.com www.AZRX7.Com www.FloodersAdventure.com
Flooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
Phoenix7
FUCK the fucking fuckers

Phoenix7 will become famous soon enough

Now this is a cool product IMO. I know it's not cheap though.

What's the price for the entry-level kit?
Total weight of the kits?
What's the height range?

Group buy possibility?

Which makes perfect sense. They are sacrificing safety either way. lol

Phoenix7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

There is a group buy possibility. But given the price it might be hard to achieve, but I'm willing to work with anyone that wants a kit.

Total weight is around 70lbs.

The basic kit retails for $3900, but I can do significantly better than that.

As for the height range, I'll need to contact Ksport and see what it is, none of the info I have says anything about it.

But if there are a couple of people interested, I can definitely do a group buy and make it worth your while.
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)

Rebuilt and street ported motor, Garrett T04E Turbo, 3" Turbo Inlet Duct/AEM Dry Flow Filter, Your Mom's MBC, Blitz FMIC, 890cc and 1000cc injectors, Tomei FPR, Walbro, Rtek 2.1 ECU, Taurus E-Fan, Turbonetics BOV, 3" Motoria/Corksport Turbo Back Exhaust, Emissions Removed, Greddy Boost Gauge, Megan Racing Water Temp Gauge, 5one5 Triple Gauge Pod, AEM Uego, GP Sports Body Kit, Fiber Images CF Hood, S5 Seats, S5 Tails, S5 Alt, Dual Alt Pulley, D2 Coilovers, NRG Quick Release, Shook Motorsports Radiator, HID's, AN/Steel Braided Oil Cooler Lines, SUPER JDM TYTE DRIFT BUTTON

Old 10-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
Phoenix7
FUCK the fucking fuckers

Phoenix7 will become famous soon enough

It's everything I ever wanted in one package.....it's just truly out of my budget.

Which makes perfect sense. They are sacrificing safety either way. lol

Phoenix7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:45 PM   #5
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

Never say never. PM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Also, I'm trying to push the idea of a group buy for these on a couple of other forums I go to.
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)

Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, the application list for these kits is here.

http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/air_sus...roduct_id=as02

They make it for any car that ksport already has a coilover made for.
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)

Old 11-04-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
RXtacy
Rotary Fanatic

RXtacy is on a distinguished road

If one were to get the basic kit, is there an upgrade kit sold to make it a pro kit later on?
04 RX-8 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
but I'm getting old
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love pop-up lights View Post
It allows me to secks them before they're cool
RXtacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

I'm not sure. I can talk to Ksport but it's going to have to wait until next week. Half of the industry is in Vegas right now for the SEMA show.
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)

Old 11-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #9
SpooledupRacing

From what I understand no.. I may be mistaken but I have looked into these before (sold a few) and I am not awar of any way to make a eco kit a pro kit.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #10
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

The only differences between the two are this

Quote:
13. 4 – electric Solenoids
14. 2 – ¼” Valves
15. Wireless remote control
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)