Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > RX-8 Classified > RX-8 Exterior Parts

RX-8 Exterior Parts Which includes body panels, spoilers, diffusers, hood, etc..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
Pink Flea
Rotary Fan in Training

Pink Flea is on a distinguished road
Default FS: RX8 front mask/ Bra, $70 shipped

I just got a new paint job and had a clear bra put on so I have no use for the Mazda RX8 mask any longer. It comes complete with clips/ snaps and has the RX8 logo on the front. There is one tiny crack in the front of the mask but too small to even notice, wouldnt even show up in the pictures I tried to take of it. It fits great and saved my paint when a pole jumped out and attacked my car. $70 shipped~
Here is what it looks like
Pink Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
Ka Kui
FD3S

Ka Kui is on a distinguished road

Is this still available???
1993 Brilliant Black RX-7 Touring | HKS Downpipe | Racing Beat Exhaust | Samco Radiator Hoses | RE-A Air Separator Tank | RE-A Radiator Cap & Engine Oil Cap | RE-A Hard Pipes | RE-A Turbo Boost Gauge | Koyo Radiator N-Flo | RE-A SMIC | FEED Side Skirt |

2007 Pearl White RX-8 GT | Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake | Mazdaspeed Front Strut Bar | Mazdaspeed MS-T II Aluminum rims | OEM Rear Mud Guards
Ka Kui is offline   Reply With Quote