Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Introduction > Introduce yourself!!

Introduce yourself!! Tell me something about you and your history with rotary..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
Gary
The Newbie

Gary is on a distinguished road
Default Greetings From Ohio!

Hello, I'm Gary and I'm a 1985 RX-7 owner. I bought mine in 1988, drove it until 2007 until it was impossible for me to drive it due to a knee injury. Since then it has been in a garage, slowly wasting away. I would like to sell it as a restoration project, but have no luck dealing with the people one finds on Craig's list. The car is complete, in fair shape, yet not running at this time. It ran fine prior to storage. A good mechanic could have it running quickly. I need to know what the right forum would be here to list it.
The car is way too good to part out, and I'm no mechanic. Thanks
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
GySgtFrank
Professional Stick Poker

GySgtFrank will become famous soon enough

http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_foru...splay.php?f=23

Welcome Gary, sorry to hear about the injury, it's hard to let your long time baby go because of something like that. The link above is to the 1st Gen for Sale threads. It sounds like that would be the most appropriate place to start a new thread.

1975 MG Midget (building)
http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_foru...ad.php?t=18681

1988 N/A SE model FC, dead stock and less than 85k on the clock. This one actually runs, so I don't fuck with it.
GySgtFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #3
StavrosZhekhov
The Oblivious

StavrosZhekhov is on a distinguished road

I remember seeing your ad. It's the polar white one with the new paint job, right? I ended up passing that one by because I was unsure about the condition of the engine and I had no way to get it out of there without it running. It looked good. You could post it in the classified ads to see if you get any hits here.
StavrosZhekhov is offline   Reply With Quote