Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Arizona Rotary Rockets

Arizona Rotary Rockets www.azrotaryrockets.com (AZ) Engine builder, import/turbo parts and repair workshop

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
glenrx7
Rotary Fanatic

glenrx7 is on a distinguished road
Default Mazda wire harness for the third gen GB

Hey All,

We have a cool Group Buy planned. We have been working really hard lately with many FD rebuild projects we have seen one thing in common with most of these projects. The Driver side harness and main engine harness are crispy, hard. brittle and for most already shorting out. This can lead to engine failure for those that are putting new engines in there FD's they need to replace these however they are expensive so most try used to get it to work, this is a patch in our view. So the above being said we are going to offer a Group Buy to try and help out. It is going to work out like this, If 5 people buy the Engine Harness Driver side Harness package it is going to be 1250.00 shipped. 6 people buy this package the price will be 1200.00 and if we are at 10 you will pay 1150.00 for the package.

Package details, You get the engine main harness manual trans, and driver side main including new fuse panel with fuses. This is the best way to go if you are putting in a new engine or have and major electrical issues with your current engine.

If you purchase these alone at retail they are 700.00 plus each you can save now and avoid future head aches.

This can not be split up on the group buy, this is a kit only we will not sell these by them selves.

glenrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
13bmaniac
Rotary Fan in Training

13bmaniac is on a distinguished road

ok let me se if i understand well yoy mean of course the manual trans engine harness, and the other one will be the harness that connects with the batery with one fuse box or the harness tha goes from the pasenger side with the fuse box pass to the front of the car to another fuse box where the fans connects and reach the other side fender ending on the relays. please if you can this a litle clear will be better, so being that said must be the engine harness+ the main electrical harness with 2 fuse boxes.
if that is the case im in.
cheers
13bmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
tom93r1
Rotary Fan in Training

tom93r1 is on a distinguished road

Its the engine harness as you said, but the other harness goes from the starter to the alternator, and the battery (with the battery fuse box). It has a few accessories on it as well as connecting the ignition harness.

It is not the one that goes across the nose of the car to the fan relays, that is yet another harness.

This is a good one to replace that I think is often overlooked.
tom93r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #4
RXtacy
Rotary Fanatic

RXtacy is on a distinguished road

Sorry just want to make sure everyone is on the same page. The harnesses that are in this groub buy are:
Main Engine Harness: N3A1-18-05ZG
Battery Harness: FD01-67-070K

Is that correct?
04 RX-8 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
but I'm getting old
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love pop-up lights View Post
It allows me to secks them before they're cool
RXtacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:56 AM   #5
glenrx7
Rotary Fanatic

glenrx7 is on a distinguished road

YUp, thats the set.....
glenrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:30 PM   #6
tom93r1
Rotary Fan in Training

tom93r1 is on a distinguished road

How about this incentive, if we can get this buy to 10 or more we will throw in the coil harness at no extra charge. This is normally a $75 part.

The perfect opportunity to replace of all those crispy busted up harnesses! Why risk losing an engine due to a broken piece of plastic?
tom93r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
RCCAZ 1
Rotary Fanatic

RCCAZ 1 is on a distinguished road

Tom, Glen... put me down. Should I start a list???
RCCAZ 1 is offline   Reply With Quote