Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 2nd Gen Classified > 2nd Gen RX-7 Suspension Parts

2nd Gen RX-7 Suspension Parts Includes: Wheels, Brakes, Struts, Braces, etc

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
BrettLinton7
Mountain Man

BrettLinton7 is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Autopower 6-Point Bolt-in Roll Cage, $600, Dahlonega GA 30533

I have an Auto power 6 point bolt-in roll cage for sale or partial trade. This came out of an S4 Base model coupe but will fit any 86-91 Coupe RX7. Part number is #83590.

Cage is in great shape with small scrapes and scratches but no bends or cracks or anything. The car it came out of was not wrecked. Missing 2 bottom plates for where the cage bolts to the floor and missing one sleeve that connects a section of the cage. All of this should be easy to obtain or make. I have all of the mounting bolts and a few foam pieces.

More information and specs can be found here: http://www.autopowerindustries.com/rollcages.asp

Missing sleeve pictured below.

Needs one more plate like the left ones and one more plate like the right one pictured below.

All bolts and nuts here (14mm)

This cage goes for around $1000 new depending on your source, I'm asking $600. Willing to take partial trades for: a nice set of black power-window coupe door panels, a nice un-warped coupe black dash, a good set of adjustable FC shocks, or some S5 FC lip/ aero pieces (lip, side shirts, half bumpers...)

I'm located in Dahlonega, GA and am willing to deliver or meet you within 50 miles of my location for free. I am not willing to ship this at this time.

I apologize for not having any feedback on RCC, I've been procrastinating signing up. I have feedback on RX7 club, same user name: BrettLinton7

BrettLinton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
BrettLinton7
Mountain Man

Ttt!

BrettLinton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
BrettLinton7
Mountain Man

Sold.