Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 2nd Gen Classified > 2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
JEFFERY
The Newbie

JEFFERY is on a distinguished road
Default 1987 Turbo II for sale. FL

I have to sell my Turbo II because I don't have time to deal with it and college too. Its just not the right time for a project. I bought this from a girl who didn't know how to work on it. We fixed all the little problems it had and the big ones too. I replaced all the gaskets with brand new ones. I got rid of the OMP and all emissions. I got all the block off plates. It has solid motor and tranny mounts. It also has solid diff mounts as well but those have not been installed yet. It has everything for AC but has to be recharged. It has a brand new Greddy type RS BOV kit for the FC. It has a Fluidyne aluminum radiator. New hoses. Police interceptor fan. Greddy 720cc injectors. Three inch down pipe and Apexi Exhaust. Has all Greddy electronics that will be included. It has a Greddy Turbo timer, Boost Gauge, and Boost controller. The boost controller and the boost gauge are not installed yet. It also has an RTEK 1.8 tuned ECU. I am currently running a Veilside boost gauge and no controller. The interior pics will show a Mazdaspeed steering wheel, but it is not included. The outside is in pretty good condition. It has been repainted Silver and some of the clear coat is flaking off. It also has Enkei RF-1s installed right now. You can have those or the stock Turbo II wheels. I may be missing some stuff. The car runs excellent and hasn't given me any problems. It pulls very hard for being mostly stock. It holds 10 lbs very solid. It still has stock suspension on it so needless to say that is blown. LOL. I am asking $4000.

And with the new wheels on it. Taken with my phone.

JEFFERY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
xXrafyyXx
The Man

xXrafyyXx is on a distinguished road

This foxy thing still up for grabs?
xXrafyyXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #3
nexg3n
The Newbie

nexg3n is on a distinguished road

Is this car still for sale?