Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > Group Buys

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

rotaryextreme is on a distinguished road
Default Rotary Extreme FC hood damper GB

Rotary Extreme is proud to present the FC hood damper kit.

The Rotary Extreme hood damper kit enables you to open the hood without the hood rod which interferes with some parts installation and some stock mount aftermarket intercoolers. The damper kit is designed to be installed without any permanent modification to your vehicle or the hood. There is no drilling or cutting involved. The installation can be done with simple hand tools in 15 min: bolt the CNC machined brackets onto the hood hinges with the longer M6 flange head bolts provided, replace the fender M6 bolt with the custom ball stud provided, snap the hood dampers onto the ball studs and you are done! It can be used safely with either the stock hood or an aftermarket hood because the CNC machined brackets bolt onto the stock metal hood hinges, not the hood itself.

The kit includes two dampers, two CNC machined aluminum brackets that are bolted onto the hinges of the hood, 4 ball stud accepters, 4 ball studs and 4 longer hood bolts to accomodate our brackets. Our aluminum CNC machined hinge brackets use both studs of the hood that they can be installed without worrying about the correct orientation, unlike other inferiorly designed damper kit.

***GB special open right now, will close 12-15-2010***

The kit normally list for $155 plus shipping ($15) total 170.

Gb price is 10+ people and you get it for $140 plus shipping, $155 total.

NOTE!!!
Turbo II "steal" hoods require different shocks then Aluminum hoods and CF hoods. Please specify which hood you have when ordering.

To see the hood damper kit itself.

http://www.rotaryextreme.com/fchooddamper.html

For more GB info:

http://www.rotaryextreme.com/FCgbspecials.html

I will update the GB page on my site and list people on here so we can see how many people have signed up.

Thank you, Ben
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fc hd bracket small.jpg (53.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg fc hood damper side small.jpg (60.1 KB, 14 views)

The ingenious and decidedly weird Wankel rotary engine works by using internal combustion to bounce a fat metal triangle around inside a hollow metal kidney bean, which hula-hoops around a central shaft to generate power.--- Jalopnik www.rotaryextreme.com, after more then a 2 year break, Rotary Extreme Re-opens 9/11/08.

Last edited by rotaryextreme; 11-28-2010 at 02:48 PM..
rotaryextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #2
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

I have extended the GB to 12-15-2010.
The ingenious and decidedly weird Wankel rotary engine works by using internal combustion to bounce a fat metal triangle around inside a hollow metal kidney bean, which hula-hoops around a central shaft to generate power.--- Jalopnik www.rotaryextreme.com, after more then a 2 year break, Rotary Extreme Re-opens 9/11/08.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

bump
Old 12-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

anyone else?
Old 12-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #5
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

2 days left
Old 12-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

last day
Old 12-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #7
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

Hood damper GB is closed as of Midnight tonight.