Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 3rd Gen Classified > 3rd Gen RX-7 Engine Parts

3rd Gen RX-7 Engine Parts Only Engine Related parts ONLY!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
imstillonjava
Rotary Fanatic

imstillonjava is on a distinguished road
Default For Sale: great condition Knightsports VMIC

It pains me to list this for sale. In fact, I had a nightmare about selling this last night. But no ones buying my carbon clutch, and I'm WAAAAYYYYY over budget on gear for my vacation coming up on the 19th of this month.

This setup is in awesome condition. I kept the pictures pretty big so you can catch detail, and can take more pictures per request if there's anything you feel I've missed.
Comes with all bracketry, piping, a like-new IC (not a single bent fin!), the Koyo radiator w/ rewired/extended fans, condensor, and Knightsports battery tray - very similar to the TurboJeff tray for a 51R battery (battery not included).

$3000.00 or best offer,
please help support my camera gear, and excursion costs for my trip ;_;

imstillonjava is offline   Reply With Quote