Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > SportTuner

SportTuner SportTuner.com (TX) is famous for our state of the art Specialized Metal Refinishing and coatings for the professional racer or performance enthusiast. Over 10 years racing experience with rotaries. We also offer a wider variety of specialty products and services.

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
SportTuner.com
The Newbie

SportTuner.com is on a distinguished road
Default SportTuner is here!

Hay Gang, I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to you all. I’m Anthony Bulger owner of SportTuner.com. Currently we’re working to get set up as a vendor on the forum here.

Several of you may already know me and some may not so let me give you some back ground on me and my rotary life.

Back in 1999 I along with Steve Kan, Tim Schulh, Stephen Edmundson started the DFW RX-7 Club. At that time I had my first 3rd Gen RX-7, however it wasn’t my first rotary car, I actually had been given a 1st gen with a bad motor several years before and at the time I was working for an exotics car shop in Dallas. We decided to gut the motor and drop in a 302 from a rolled mustang GT we had. The irony of this would come later but at this time Chris and Ari from Rotary Performance (RX7.com) where just starting out and we thought it would be fun to run it by and tease them about how to make a rotary car perform. Well the irony came when years later I would again be working alongside them (RX7.com) in the quest to dominate the NHRA Import racing scene with rotary powered cars. That year we finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and soon the bug had bit me. I was asked to work with Ken Scheepers as Crew Chief for the next several years as he continued his racing career.

During those years I built up my 3rd Gen and was honored with a magazine article in the Japanese publication of RX-7 Enthusiast my car was referred to as “Texas Style”.

I finally took time away from the racing and worked to develop my business which I run now. Currently we service several of the most reputable tuners in the Rotary community, providing services all over the world. You may not know us by name but you have most likely seen or possibly own some of or products.

I’m hoping to be welcomed to your community and offer my years of experience and love of the rotary and the goal to obtain maximum performance. If I can be of any help please don’t hesitate to call or ask.

SportTuner.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Viperx7
Rotary Fanatic

Viperx7 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the Club.
89 Rx7 GTU
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/409797
"Don't apoligize for being Patriotic, F**k 'em. TK"
Viperx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
dudemaaan
Rotary Fanatic

dudemaaan will become famous soon enough

welcome to the forum
dudemaaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
craig3x
Rotary Fan in Training

craig3x is on a distinguished road

know any tuners in sacramento?
craig3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
SportTuner.com
The Newbie

Sorry, I can't seem to think of anybody off the top of my head located in the Sacromento area.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
prrex4ever
Rotary Fanatic

prrex4ever is on a distinguished road

I have to go check you out and get a couple of things powdercoated. I believe I met you at the last D/FW RX7 club meet.
prrex4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
SportTuner.com
The Newbie

Sure, just give me a call before you head out since I'm not always at the shop (817)401-6772.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #8
Charlie Redden
17+ years...

Charlie Redden is on a distinguished road
Default Welcome!

I know I am a little late, but buy from Anthony with confidence! He has either polished or coated multiple pieces in my engine bay (at least eight pieces) and all have come out better than I could have expected.

Welcome to the forum Anthony.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
Julian
The Newbie

Julian is on a distinguished road

Just a good word in for the great coating job that Anthony and SportTuner.com just did for me on LIU.UIM, intake pipes Y-Pipe and fuel rails.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote