Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Interior, Stereo, Body kits, etc...

Interior, Stereo, Body kits, etc... Place where you could talk about car care, body kits, painting your car, Carbon Fiber, Thumping Stereo, etc..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:27 PM   #16
warwickben
sa rat rod

warwickben is on a distinguished road

if you can find the cap for you car i could help you make a cf one. ill be doing one for my sa.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 AM   #17
13bt
The Newbie

13bt is on a distinguished road

any updates of this product? any sun fading or anything out of the ordinary? im really thinking of getting this piece.

anyone know another company that sells this?
13bt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #18
FirstRotaryExp
Rotary Fan in Training

FirstRotaryExp is on a distinguished road

update is...so far so good. No sunfading even though my car sits outside 100% of the time with untinted windows. The area that covers the demister vent does get somewhat hot if you run the heater full bore, but not enough to melt/distort anything. Ive yet to take it off my dash to reattach/trim it down a bit to fit my slightly warped hump, but its working out perfectly.
FirstRotaryExp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #19
rx7 FC TII
Rotary Fanatic

rx7 FC TII is on a distinguished road

how was your experience with retro spec? ive heard some horror stories and was wondering on your take on them.

Today, my girlfriend was about to give me a blowjob. When her lips met my penis, there was a huge static shock. I never got the blowjob, she is still laughing and I have ice on my penis. FML
rx7 FC TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:49 PM   #20
FirstRotaryExp
Rotary Fan in Training

FirstRotaryExp is on a distinguished road

My experience was that they were slow. I think it was 1~2 months to get the part made and shipped to me, but they were responsive when I asked to be updated on where my part was in its molding process. I would probably order a few more things from them in the future, namely the idiot cluster surround and the CF radio surround blank since im deleting everything in that section anyway.
FirstRotaryExp is offline   Reply With Quote