Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 1st Gen Classified > 1st Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

1st Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
misthael
The Newbie

misthael is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 1984 GS Light Beige - Oklahoma

I'm having surgery in the coming weeks and my medical is very limited so I'm going to have to cover most of the costs myself. I haven't been able to work for almost 3 months so I'm having to sell my car.

Here is my 1984 GS with a GSL rear end swap and a somewhat fresh motor. There's 128200 miles on the chassis and approximately 15000 miles on the motor. The door panels are off so I can repair the previous owner's vinyl work. I used RX7carl and Pratch's guide to remove the rats nest keeping the cruise control and AC. The AC hasn't been charged so I do not know if it works. The rubber boot sealing the transmission tunnel around the shifter was shredded so I threw it away. The high beam switch needs to be cleaned. It has plenty of paint chips, but no major rust problems that I know of. Here's a list of all the little things I've done to it:
new door seals
remanufatcured brake booster
new brake master cylinder
Blaster 2 coils
TII spark plugs
dual belt alternator pulley
Optima redtop battery

I'm asking $2500.

misthael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #2
Rogue_Wulff
Non Member

Rogue_Wulff is on a distinguished road

I can attest to how nice this car is.
A few things he failed to mention:
FC FMOC
New radiator
Rebuilt clutch master and slave
New (or reman) water pump
New rear pads, front appeared to be in the 90-95% range.

I helped with engine and rearend swap. Nothing was short-cutted, if it looked dodgy, it recieved attention.
Aside from the previously mentioned door panel issue and shifter gasket, this is a very clean car. The paint has a few chips and minor blemishes, as would be normally expected on a ~25 year old car.
I'd buy it if I had the money, even though I already have 3 FB's.
Rogue_Wulff is offline   Reply With Quote