Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Densetsu Motorsports LLC

Densetsu Motorsports LLC www.dm-spec.com (AZ) High quality aftermarket performance parts and installation

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

Flooder is on a distinguished road
Default AIT Racing body kits

I'm offering 20% off retail pricing for all of AIT Racing's body kits. You can order a full kit or any piece individually.

Honda Infinity Lexus Mazda Mitsubishi Nissan Scion Toyota Volkswagen

Shipping cost for one single bumper or one complete 4pc. body kit $174.

Shipping cost for SUV single bumper or full 4pc. body kit is $179.00

Shipping cost for a single hood is $172.00

Shipping cost for single set of fenders or single set of side skirts is $90.00 except for oversize fenders and side skirts $120.00

B-Magic parts (b-magic parts are all originally designed parts by us made authentic and exclusive by AITracing)
MADE UP OF 100% HAND LAID FIBERGLASS REINFORCED PLASTIC WITH A 2 LAYER HONEY COMB CORE MATT INJECTION ON THE INNER PIECES WHICH MAKE THE PARTS MORE DURABLE AND BETTER SUPPORTED, parts also come pre-drilled and ready for install and finished with an A-class ultra smooth glossy buffed finish black gel coat.

Heres a few of the items that they offer.

White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)
Black 1988 Turbo II(SOLD)

Rebuilt and street ported motor, Garrett T04E Turbo, 3" Turbo Inlet Duct/AEM Dry Flow Filter, Your Mom's MBC, Blitz FMIC, 890cc and 1000cc injectors, Tomei FPR, Walbro, Rtek 2.1 ECU, Taurus E-Fan, Turbonetics BOV, 3" Motoria/Corksport Turbo Back Exhaust, Emissions Removed, Greddy Boost Gauge, Megan Racing Water Temp Gauge, 5one5 Triple Gauge Pod, AEM Uego, GP Sports Body Kit, Fiber Images CF Hood, S5 Seats, S5 Tails, S5 Alt, Dual Alt Pulley, D2 Coilovers, NRG Quick Release, Shook Motorsports Radiator, HID's, AN/Steel Braided Oil Cooler Lines, SUPER JDM TYTE DRIFT BUTTON

www.DensetsuMotorsports.com www.AZRX7.Com www.FloodersAdventure.com
Flooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #2
josh18_2k
Rotary Fanatic

josh18_2k is on a distinguished road

do you (or anyone else) have pics of the rear overfenders on an FC? mounted at least, painted would be even better. i wanna see how the lines flow....
front fenders too i guess (why not).
not similar products- actual AIT parts!
thanx
Old 10-28-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)

Rebuilt and street ported motor, Garrett T04E Turbo, 3" Turbo Inlet Duct/AEM Dry Flow Filter, Your Mom's MBC, Blitz FMIC, 890cc and 1000cc injectors, Tomei FPR, Walbro, Rtek 2.1 ECU, Taurus E-Fan, Turbonetics BOV, 3" Motoria/Corksport Turbo Back Exhaust, Emissions Removed, Greddy Boost Gauge, Megan Racing Water Temp Gauge, 5one5 Triple Gauge Pod, AEM Uego, GP Sports Body Kit, Fiber Images CF Hood, S5 Seats, S5 Tails, S5 Alt, Dual Alt Pulley, D2 Coilovers, NRG Quick Release, Shook Motorsports Radiator, HID's, AN/Steel Braided Oil Cooler Lines, SUPER JDM TYTE DRIFT BUTTON

Old 10-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
vex
RCC Loves Me Not You

vex will become famous soon enough

is this a standing offer (as I'm not exactly at the point to get the kits yet)?
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

For the time being. I can probably extend it until late november to early december though. I don't see a problem with that. Just let me know when you're ready to order.
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)

Old 10-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #6
josh18_2k
Rotary Fanatic

any pics that i havnt already seen on the website?
anyone have them on their car? how wide do they actually go? pics?

Last edited by josh18_2k; 10-28-2008 at 08:37 PM..
josh18_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
vex
RCC Loves Me Not You

vex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flooder View Post
For the time being. I can probably extend it until late november to early december though. I don't see a problem with that. Just let me know when you're ready to order.
It wouldn't be for quite sometime. Sorry. My concentration is lying elsewhere with the car at the moment.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #8
Flooder
Rotary Fanatic

Those are the only pictures I have. As far as how wide they go, the rears go 30mm and the fronts 20mm. Can't really tell you more than that.
White 1989 GTUs(DEAD)
Red 1988 Turbo II(DD)

Old 10-28-2008, 11:51 PM   #9
josh18_2k
Rotary Fanatic

yah thats claimed. fenders are rarely as wide as advirtised, sometimes much wider/narrower. which is why im asking for user pics.