Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 1st Gen Classified > 1st Gen RX-7 Engine Parts

1st Gen RX-7 Engine Parts Only Engine Related parts ONLY!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-07-2016, 08:25 PM   #1
infernosg
IT'S ALIVE!

infernosg is on a distinguished road
Default WTB: SA stock exhaust

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for an intact SA exhaust. I actually don't need the entire thing, just the pipe between the exhaust manifold and the thermal reactor, P/N 8871-40-620A, I think. Looks like this:

It doesn't need to be perfect; just no holes!
infernosg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:08 AM   #2
t_g_farrell
Waffles - hmmm good

t_g_farrell is on a distinguished road

Not enough 1st genners on here to get the exposure you need. Hate to say it, but you
should post in the other forum, theres a lot of SA folks on there. I would suggest the local
classified for your area (no waiting for approval on post) and posting up in the 1st gen
non-tech section with links to your wtb in the local sections.

Project Fat Nikki Budget 12A rebuild Video setup < $30.00
t_g_farrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 11:21 AM   #3
infernosg
IT'S ALIVE!

infernosg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_g_farrell View Post
Not enough 1st genners on here to get the exposure you need. Hate to say it, but you
should post in the other forum, theres a lot of SA folks on there. I would suggest the local
classified for your area (no waiting for approval on post) and posting up in the 1st gen
non-tech section with links to your wtb in the local sections.
I've got the same request up on a couple places. I'm actually not a member of RX7Club. I found this site first when I got my first 7 and just never felt like going through the hassle of joining the other site.

I'm contemplating just replacing the whole thing with the Racing Beat setup. I jut really wanted to keep this thing original.
infernosg is offline   Reply With Quote