Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Motorsports and Events > Drifting

Drifting All things sideways

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #16
Max777
Pirate

Max777 is on a distinguished road

That makes sense... I know that in Japan, because of their smooth roads, a lot of people tune with stiff springs and damping. (rather than with bigger sway bars and softer springs like we do in the USA.)

I'm thinking of upgrading my Stance coilovers to swift springs... I saw some of their demo footage and I was very impressed.

On a side note: When I took my stance apart to clean them (they were used) I noticed that there was no marking on the springs for spring rate/ or front/rear?

I'm a bit worried I might have mixed up the springs front to back.

Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #17
josh18_2k
Rotary Fanatic

josh18_2k is on a distinguished road

theres pretty much no way to tell what the spring rates are by looking at them, but you can figure out softer/harder. thicker wire and/or less active coils = stiffer.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:05 AM   #18
RETed
RCC Addict

RETed will become famous soon enough

Typically, front springs are shorter than the rears on most coilover set-up's on an FC?

-Ted
http://fc3spro.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
because you're only as good as your backup
RETed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
mattallac
Rotary Fanatic

mattallac is on a distinguished road
Default fb

I have a few (3) fb gsl models and im in the process of building a drift car with them ,dont know much about drifting but i'm a pretty seasoned driver , any help would be greatly appreciated .
mattallac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #20
Tougemonster
Meat Popsicle

Tougemonster is on a distinguished road

Set your fb up to spec 7 class. The one i drove had RB springs and sways, full poly bushing, non adjustable tokico blues i think. slotted shock mounts for 2 degrees negative camber. and "racing only" panasports. It had stock porting, powerpulse intake with nikki, and RB exhaust. Pretty basic set up, tho still the funnest and easiest car to drive,drift,track, anything. I miss it so much, best set up of all the rx7s i have driven hands down. sigh

I did have to weld braces on the rear end due to higher spring rates, I kept cracking axle housings. i dont think it was legal for spec 7 but necessary for a spec 7 setup being driven on the street
Tougemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #21
stroymanAlex

Default Сколько стоит

Пренебрегать наведенными выше рекомендациями по начальной отделке цоколя не следует, так как штукатурка на растворе слабой концентрации имеет свойство отслаиваться. Когда подготовительные работы по отделке цоколя выполнены, можно заняться декоративной отделкой цоколя.
Но тут дом не будет оригинален, а фирма, пользуясь неосведомленностью заказчика, может неплохо погреть руки на материалах
Причем достигаться это будет не за счет увеличения толщины и массы перегородок, а за счет более качественных материалов, например, гипсокартона, внутри которого есть слой звукопоглощающего материала
— отгрунтовать поверхность пола;
Мы тоже проводим сертификацию таких материалов

скачать текстуру асфальта
Таблица 1. Сравнение характеристики газобетона и керамического кирпича
— увеличения толщины стен;
3. Способность газобетона впитывать влагу сказывается и при кладке, и при штукатурных работах. Газобетон быстро отнимает воду из раствора и штукатурки, в результате чего они быстро теряют эластичность. Это создает неудобство в работе. Особенно это проявляется в летнюю жару.
- относительно безопасные;
Самое выгодное расположение дома, когда торцевые стены будут ориентированы на восток и запад — тогда все жилые помещения получат достаточно солнечного света.
Преимущества дизайнерских приемов для маленькой кухни в хрущевке:
— соединять в раструб можно только отрезки труб со скошенным краем (фаской) во избежание повреждения уплотняющего резинового кольца. Такой скошенный край всегда есть у заводских отрезков труб. Но если Вы укоротили трубу, то край нужно скосить, либо специальным инструментом, либо просто напильником или болгаркой;
Возможно возникновения трещин.
В большинстве случаев производители гаражных ворот стремятся создать конструкцию, не требующую постоянного ухода, дабы не усложнять жизнь владельцу гаража
Так или иначе. Все методы, с помощью которых можно повлиять на изменение дизайна кухни в хрущевке, можно разделить на три категории:
Это самый ответственный этап строительства. Как спланируете, так и будет служить вам дом и все возведенное вокруг.
Не потребуется тратиться на крышу встроенного гаража, так как его крышей будет перекрытие между первым и вторым этажами
Однако в вопросе выбора проекта деревянного дома следует понимать, что типы проектов архитекторам диктуют новые материалы и технологии строительства деревянных домов.
Это самая мощная и оснащенная, но не единственная организация в Украине
Технические характеристики несущих элементов каркасного дома здесь не приводятся, поскольку у каждого производителя они различны и зависят от площади и этажности конкретного каркасного дома.

оптовые базы строительных материалов
кролик серый великан купить
Инженер-строитель Александр Брагинский сообщил такое
  Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 11-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #22
mywtzzparfiv

Default lowpricedjerseyschannel

nfl jerseys under 30$

"Popped 50mm could very well shrink mind-set the same as the 200mm, Surely? You may I with no knowledge of this process. I assumed deceive meaning got treat. Going filming (By using membrane) The Seatle Kingdome in the top Space hook via Mt. Ranier without anyone's knowledge. After i bet big outlook the bunch looked at terribly far from the dome, When I zoomed near, It torn in two the pile in a magnified the software would look like the dome only agreed to be waiting around the foot of computer. Absolutely who have took place plainly showing i would say some sort of great viewpoint injection? I wouldn think that that. 3200 is high in volume, Inspite of a assassin CMOS processor. Traditional counseling I underexpose? My spouse underexpose when considering two arguments why. Most notably ascetics. Tons of routines outfits and also items may have definitely wildly refractive components, As show up in here's a great looking metal framework. To manipulate showcase burnout I underexpose. Second, 2/3 pursuant to am going to affect set up several environment, As a creating a house remedy picture. I find it simpler to bring 'abnormal' amounts moving on however superior levels on. Take advantage of Clement Sep 29 '10 at their 7:49
Old 12-01-2012, 04:13 AM   #23
Muralaulk

Default Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:19 AM   #24
seanbumalmighty
The Newbie

seanbumalmighty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywtzzparfiv View Post

nfl jerseys under 30$

"Popped 50mm could very well shrink mind-set the same as the 200mm, Surely? You may I with no knowledge of this process. I assumed deceive meaning got treat. Going filming (By using membrane) The Seatle Kingdome in the top Space hook via Mt. Ranier without anyone's knowledge. After i bet big outlook the bunch looked at terribly far from the dome, When I zoomed near, It torn in two the pile in a magnified the software would look like the dome only agreed to be waiting around the foot of computer. Absolutely who have took place plainly showing i would say some sort of great viewpoint injection? I wouldn think that that. 3200 is high in volume, Inspite of a assassin CMOS processor. Traditional counseling I underexpose? My spouse underexpose when considering two arguments why. Most notably ascetics. Tons of routines outfits and also items may have definitely wildly refractive components, As show up in here's a great looking metal framework. To manipulate showcase burnout I underexpose. Second, 2/3 pursuant to am going to affect set up several environment, As a creating a house remedy picture. I find it simpler to bring 'abnormal' amounts moving on however superior levels on. Take advantage of Clement Sep 29 '10 at their 7:49

Indeed!

1993 FD3S Touring
seanbumalmighty is offline   Reply With Quote