Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Bubble Tech LLC

Bubble Tech LLC Bubble Tech- Rotary Apparel, novelty items and Car parts! Dayon, NJ Phone: 732-887-1025 www.BubbleTech.us

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
muibubbles
Bubble Tech

muibubbles is on a distinguished road
Talking Bubble Tech Floor pans (Gutted/No carpet)

My car had a bad carpet in it so I tossed it. I've contemplated getting a new one but came across this car and though I definitely need to have this. I will be designing and making a set for myself but I thought maybe there might be interest in this.. Since i have not even begin to prototype or think this out, I have no idea what it will cost. Random number im just pulling out of a hat will be $300-500 and all depends on material lay up (I think this one will be fiberglass with CF overlay) and process, ex wet lay up, vacuum bagged or resin infusion...

Caution: These pictures contain a lot of awesome.
This is the style look we are aiming for.

Any interest? I'll be making myself a set either way, but I will design it and manufacture it differently if people are interested and need to make multiples.. Also what Price range you will feel comfortable paying/material (if people dont want to pay the extra $$ to have the part vacuum bagged we can do a wet lay up which will cut cost)

opinions/thoughts?

****fast forward****
Just finished a prototype to see how it would look. Super happy with the results!
Now we just need to refine the trim lines, make slots for the seat rails and polish up the mold a bit!
Pics of the Driver side (LHD) Ill be making the Pass side prototype in the next few days

[/QUOTE]

Bubble Tech

www.BubbleTech.us
muibubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
muibubbles
Bubble Tech

muibubbles is on a distinguished road

A little update...
Pics of the Passenger side prototype. just need to make a few trimming adjustments and they'll be good to go!

andddddddddd in works on the CF version =)

Bubble Tech

www.BubbleTech.us
muibubbles is offline   Reply With Quote