Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Show your rotary car build up.

Show your rotary car build up. Show off your Rotary Car build!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Barnett87GXL
The Newbie

Barnett87GXL is on a distinguished road
Default 86 6-Port Build

well i bought a pretty much scrap 88 rx7(floor and body rotted) for $400, planning on fixing it up. Well lets just say like most thing it didn't go to plan, and it was going to take more time and effort than I wanted to put in. So while in the process of trying to sell this car I come across this 86 Rx-7, it has no front suspension or engine for $150. I go look at it and the floor is mint except by the spare tire well and the body is mint.
So i buy it. This came with S5 tails and a brand new power steering rack in the car. so since i want a manual rack I sold that for $200 and now had a free Rx-7. The guy also left his 3 ton jack at my house while we were moving the car and I have called and texted him and he still hasn't come to get it after 5 months, so i guess i got a free jack too.

So here is some pics of the parts i'll be adding.

Garrett GT4088

Stock vs. GT40

Last edited by Barnett87GXL; 10-16-2010 at 10:11 PM..
Barnett87GXL is offline   Reply With Quote