Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Motorsports and Events > Motorsport Discussion

Motorsport Discussion Talk about any motorsport discussion.

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
BMIRacing
The Newbie

BMIRacing is on a distinguished road
Default BMI Racing would like your support for the next round of Formula Drift

Hi Everyone,

I wasn't sure where would be the best place to post this.

We have been presented with many tough struggles this season, but we have kept fighting each challenge that is presented to us. This has led us to being short on the budget for next round - Formula Drift Round 3 New Jersey. This is pretty much Brian Wilkerson's home track, and in some ways similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toXSO...eature=channel

We had a great time trekking across the USA to Atlanta GA, cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner along the way, and updating everyone on facebook. We kept everything as simple as possible in Atlanta, including sleeping at the track (Road Atlanta has great facilities) and we want to do it again, not just for us, but for all our fans as well.

We also want to give Brian Wilkerson the opportunity to show the drift community his talents and abilities (if they don't already know it).

We are a low budget team with high expectations, where, putting parts on the RX8 4 Rotor are more important than buying new shoes, and Ramen noodles are your best friend.

We have decided to reach out to our fans to help us make it to the New Jersey Round. By making a contribution to the team we will put your name on the car; if not the New Jersey Round (due to time constraints) it will be on there for round 4 in Monroe, WA. Even if you cannot help us with a monetary contribution we appreciate any showing of support for BMI Racing. We want the whole drift community to know how great our fans are! Thank you!

If we do get to New Jersey and your there, please make sure you stop by and say hello, we would love to get to know you all!!

If you would like to make a contribution please follow the link below:

http://bmiracing.chipin.com/mypages/...ff948df8ba967d

Thanks again!!
Best Regards
Sarah Burgess
BMI Racing

BMIRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
20b 3rd gen
Rotary Fanatic

20b 3rd gen is on a distinguished road

BMI is a great bunch of guys and gal really easy to talk to and they have loads of rotary knowledge. I tried to click on link sand it says url is illegal
20b 3rd gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #3
Phoenix7
FUCK the fucking fuckers

Phoenix7 will become famous soon enough

good luck guys...I don't have money to donate but willing to help you any way I can if you guys end up in Norcal for an event.

Which makes perfect sense. They are sacrificing safety either way. lol

Phoenix7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:03 AM   #4
Howru
Louvers!

Howru is on a distinguished road

Link is broken, here's a fixed one:
http://www.chipin.com/contribute/id/87ff948df8ba967d
Old 06-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #5
RICE RACING
Don Mega

RICE RACING will become famous soon enough

I remember you and Adam (buzz engines) at Summernats about 6 years ago? where I bought a 45kg heavy Garrett GT55 turbo from you!!! back before anyone was stupid enough to even consider running one of these turbos on a rotary.

So how did you get into America? or immigrate there? was it hard to do? do you like the place? I know they have some restrictions for non skilled immigrants (like you need to bring a stupid amount of money into the cuntree so they will let you in)........ please do tell.
Coil on Plug
Water Injection
ECU Calibration
RICE RACING is offline   Reply With Quote