Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Multimedia > Rotary Of The Month Contest > Winner's Circle

Winner's Circle Rotary Car Club Of The Month Member Rides!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
ZGN
I fly drones & film crap.

ZGN is on a distinguished road
Default November 2009 Rotary RX-8 of the Month - MIKES'8

Thanks eveyone who participated in the RX-8 of the month contest!

Congratulations to MIKES'8 Winner of RX-8 Of The Month

Q: Congratulations for winning Ride of the Month! Tell us about how you acquired this car?
A: i purchased the car back in 05.i wanted a sports car but needed something that could fit a actual child seat in the back and the rx8 worked out perfect for me.

Q: Favorite stretch of road to drive your car on (location)?
A: mt. charleston has alot of nice turns and a nice long stretch at the end coming back down.

Q: Whats the biggest reason you chose a rotary powered car to modify?
A: i wanted something that stood out something different that would separate me from others and the 1.3l in the rx8 impressed me. some say that it is under powered but for me 232hp out of a 1.3l n/a that was enough for me plus the way the car responds, its just a drivers car probably the best handling car i driven or owned. its not a super fast car but it is a quick car.

Q: What are the future plans on this car?
A: not much, the car is were i want it. maybe just to work on getting the car tune.

Q: What was the worst and best memory of this project?
A:
i'd have to say buying all the performance parts while having a baby on the way was the worst and the best was getting to were it is now.
Q: Any other hobbies besides cars?
A: i have a big addiction to madden 10 ps3, im also a big sports fan. other than that just being a father to my little girl.

Q: Anyone you'd like to thank?
A: the wife, my daughter, all my family and friends that supported me and to the members of this forum that voted for me.

Q: Anything in the pipeline for another ROTM win?
A:not at the moment

Full specifications listing? (mods, etc)
k&n intake, custom header, turbo xs headerback exhaust,
mazsport coils, mazsport fan mod, rb air duct, rb flywheel,
throttle body pp ,tb bypass, exedy stage 2 racing clutch,
ap pulley,sprint springs, mazdaspeed front strut tower bar and rear trunk bar,
custom oil catch can,af sts, shine front lip,evor rear cf trunk spoiler,
rx8strakes window visors, mazda piano blk side pillars, piano blk eyelids,
rota d2 18x8 and 18x9 +5 et all around wraped on some 215 in the front and 225's in the rear. 211 rwhp ALL ROTOR

Last edited by ZGN; 12-11-2009 at 01:04 AM..
ZGN is offline   Reply With Quote