Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > Group Buys

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
C. Ludwig
Rotary Masochist

C. Ludwig is on a distinguished road
Default Haltech E8/E11v2 Group Buy

Sweet and simple. We need a minimum of 5 paid buyers. The stock of E8 and E11v2 are being exhausted to make room for the new Platinum series so we're able to offer a serious discount. But time is limited. We will run the GB through Wednesday, January 22th. Discounts are only being offered on the E8 and E11v2 long flying lead kits and E8 and E11v2 ECUs with any of the available patch harnesses. Price is the same for either flying lead or patch harnesses. Of course any of the other Haltech products are available. If you are looking for accessories or sensors at the time of purchase just PM me and I'll put together a package for you. All of the discount bundles (sensors, widebands, dashes, etc.) we have on our website will be available as well. PM me if interested.

Payment: A refundable $100 deposit will need to be placed by January 22nd. Payment in full will need to be received no later than January 24th. No payments will be accepted later than midnight January 24th. If we have fewer than 5 fully paid buyers at that time all funds will be refunded through Paypal. ECUs will ship on Monday, January 26th. If we have five committed, fully paid buyers sooner the ECUs will ship at that time. Payment will need to be made through Paypal. When signing up include you Paypal email address and we will forward an invoice.

Pricing:

E8 long flying lead or patch harness kit - $1099
E11v2 long flying lead or patch harness kit - $1349

One stop Haltech, AEM, Syvecs shopping. Installation and tuning.
http://www.lms-efi.com
Free support. Drop us an email.
chris@lms-efi.com
502-515-7482
Facebook @LMS-EFI
C. Ludwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
EJayCe996
PPP-P-P-P-POWER!

EJayCe996 will become famous soon enough

Hmmm, this is the final MAJOR piece to my swap puzzle but I'm not sure if I'll be able have the full amount in this short a period although I'd be REALLY close.
4. PROFIT!

Axiomatic: Total cacology.
EJayCe996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
StreetRx7
Rotary Fanatic

StreetRx7 is on a distinguished road

Great deal on the E-8 ... Hmmm got me thinking...

Like Ejay said short notice.. damn...
StreetRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
C. Ludwig
Rotary Masochist

The reason for the short run is the E8s are being phased out with the introduction of the Sport 1000. I simply can't guarantee how long the present stock will last. Having said that I spoke with Haltech USA on Monday and I was assured the E8 would still be available into February. So the deadline for the E8 only will be extended two weeks. $100 deposit will be due on February 4th with full payment due on February 6th. The E11v2 offer will still end on January 24th.

Even if you have to wait until sometime past the deadline contact me for pricing. If the ECUs are still available we'll be able to put a deal together.

Also, FWIW, our pricing on the new Sport 1000 (E8 replacement) will be $1249 for the flying lead kit. The Sport 2000 (E11v2 replacement) will be priced at $1499 for the flying lead kit. The same patch harnesses (S4 and S5) that are available for the current ECUs will work with the new boxes as well. The Sport 2000 started shipping on the 19th. The Sport 1000 will begin shipping next month.

chris@lms-efi.com
502-515-7482
Facebook @LMS-EFI

Last edited by C. Ludwig; 01-20-2009 at 06:49 PM..
Old 02-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
EJayCe996
PPP-P-P-P-POWER!

Well what would you recommend? Getting an E8 or the 1000 for a few hundred more? Are there any stability/reliability/tuning benefits going with a 1000 that you might know of?
4. PROFIT!

Old 02-03-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
C. Ludwig
Rotary Masochist

Well, the 1000 still isn't on the market yet. It will probably be the end of the this month before it is. The 2000 just became available a week ago and I've heard no feedback from anyone on it yet and haven't actually gotten my hands on one. The basics of the Platinum Sports have been used in the 350Z ECU for a while now without issues so I'm pretty confident they'll get it right with the early Sport ECUs.

Since it looks like the GB isn't going to fly we're still offering a 5% discount on the remaining E8s and E11v2s. The GB price is based on a 10% discount. At 5% you'd be looking at a price of $1125 for the E8 FL and patch loom kits and $1349 for the E11v2.

chris@lms-efi.com
502-515-7482
Facebook @LMS-EFI

Last edited by C. Ludwig; 02-04-2009 at 04:48 PM..
Old 02-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
EJayCe996
PPP-P-P-P-POWER!

Welp, either way you'll be hearing from me tomorrow.
4. PROFIT!