Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Interior, Stereo, Body kits, etc...

Interior, Stereo, Body kits, etc... Place where you could talk about car care, body kits, painting your car, Carbon Fiber, Thumping Stereo, etc..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road
Default Custom front fenders

I got my front fenders back from the shop last week. He said he will do more of these if people want, just PM me for info. He has a shop where he rebuilds race cars and classics, and he does AMAZING work with metal. It's unreal.

I got them done with a lip like the rears. They are going to redo my rear lips too. I'm going to get these painted soon and I'll post up new pics of the whole car. I still have to lower the front some more too. I had them put the lips a little higher than where the stock fenders meet the tire because the front has been sitting a little higher than the rear since my rear fenders moved up as it pulled out. Not sure if that makes sense.

speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
Ian
REIAN

Ian is on a distinguished road

Cool. Subscribed...
Old 08-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

My buddy that was supposed to paint them misplaced his gun, so he did the body work and primer and I got them back today. I'm going to drop them somewhere to get sanded, painted and cleared and I'll put them on again.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:23 AM   #4
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

Got my new fenders back from paint and put them on tonight. Again, these are stock fenders that have been modified with a lip to make them match the rears. They don't match perfectly, but at least they're close. My buddy Kingston is in a couple of these pics too. And of the course the last shot was just for him haha.

Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
project86
Can't.Make.Up.My.Mind.

project86 is on a distinguished road

those look nice
'10 Toyota Prius

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
project86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
OPTIONS

OPTIONS is on a distinguished road

looks great! are those AME wheels?
OPTIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

Thanks guys! Yeah they are AME TM02.

If anyone is interested in these fenders, the guy that made them is looking to make more. Just PM me for more info. I'm not trying to make any money off this, he's just a good guy and REALLY good at what he does, and I figure some of you guys might want some like this and wanted to spread the word. Not sure if I'd need to become a vendor or not since I'm just a POC for these hahaha.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #8
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

The pics were taken on my driveway, on a slant, so the driver's rear tire/fender gap is exaggerated, and the driver's fender isn't perfect where it meets the front bumper, you might be able to see it. That's because these fenders used to belong to my roommate and it got messed up at some point on his car. And now I'll have to wetsand the crappy paint on the rest of the car to match the good paint on these fenders haha. Also, I think I'll try at least a 5mm spacer on the front and see how it looks, maybe even put on the 8mm spacers I used to have on the rear.