Go Back   Rotary Car Club > REGIONAL FORUM > Northwest RCC forum

Northwest RCC forum Serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-31-2021, 02:06 AM   #1
Anoesis
The Newbie

Anoesis is on a distinguished road
Default The Joe Maddox Paradox: With Friends Like These... A Marc Heynderickx Production

If you’ve been on a Pacific NW auto group or any Rx7 forum in the last decade, you’ve likely wondered “Who IS this Joe Maddox guy?” probably with some confusion or annoyance. Likely because there seems to be (especially in the last couple years) a constant low-key game of “Where is Joe Maddox” going on. Some of you, when making your first post, have even been accused of BEING Joe Maddox.

There is an inordinate and perturbing amount of energy put in by some to keep propagating the situation that leads to “Who is Joe Maddox?” and “Where is Joe Maddox?”

But I can do you one better: Why is Joe Maddox?

Har har. But, really- Why is he like that? Why is he even here, seemingly everywhere? When will he just stop it already?

TL;DR He was in the rotary car scene, balls deep, possibly before you got your learner’s permit, Dear Reader. He’ll be perfecting their body lines and driving them long after you’ve moved on to Nissan or Subaru.

Still here? Alright, cool. If the next paragraph turns off your interest, it only serves as proof to how efficient a tool you have (likely unwittingly) been groomed to be by a petty and, frankly for the internet, ancient slander campaign born from a falling out between a bunch of (now) old asses that were friends over a decade ago.

Who am I to speak with any authority on this?

I’m the notoriously “not real” Mrs Maddox; for some confused long-haul haters, Ms Fitzsimonds pre-2017. That is actually what began the campaign to erase “belief in” my existence. Being the very last to bear my father’s surname, I didn’t change my name until our Lucky 13 anniversary. Our different last names gave a lovely loophole to our “friends,” 11 years ago, to question whether or not we were actually married, in regards to whether or not I actually tried to start my own Rx7Club.com account (I did) to sell my own spare parts (I tried) off my very own TII (yes, she was MINE). But, I guess the rotary community couldn’t abide the idea of a married woman having her own possessions. I was immediately banned permanently.

“Friends?” Yes, until that time, the first speakers of the slander campaign were all people who had hung out at our house, invited us into theirs, watched our children play together, and eaten meals with us. Every person at the start of the attacks on Joe had, at one point or another, spent hours in Joe’s shop or their garage, working and troubleshooting eachother’s cars, motivating and supporting eachother. Friends. Right?

Ok. So why call my existence into question? Because it makes it easier to feed you the idea that Joe Maddox has no one to defend him. Because I was there, A LOT, standing off to the side watching and listening. If you have a solid partner, you know what I’m talking about- he/she’s THERE.

I can call bullshit on conversations deliberately omitted or fabricated to slander Joe. If I’m not real, I can’t snicker at Marc’s assertions that Joe is a thief, liar, or scammer and recount the numerous times he would exclaim “You just GAVE it to him?” to Joe about a part, only to turn to me and say “Becky- you have to MAKE him start charging market prices for these things!” If I’m not real, I can’t say “oh like the time you absorbed a crate of aftermarket parts in my trunk because they ‘weren’t relevant to the build’?” when Marc calls Joe a thief. I can vouch for every build some try to deny existed.

But why would he have dedicated any energy to discrediting and ostracizing Joe? Initially, because Joe threatened his and others’ plans to capitalize on the specialty that is rebuilding and working on rotary engines.

What sense does it make for Marc to question Joe’s ability to build a rotary, despite his production of several proven motors, when HE taught Joe? None. Why did he teach him? Joe thought because Marc simply didn’t want to build that motor; Joe’s motor that later became Chris’s. In retrospect, it makes sense that Marc was looking at possibly bringing Joe into a subcontractor position as the “FC Guy” at the revival of FD3S Engineering. After letting Daniel Leed go, when closing the FD3S Engineering shop in Beaverton, the position was open! (Funny, he called Daniel a “crackhead” too when they parted ways.) He started talking a lot about how Joe should “charge for his time” (with others) after Joe built that engine. He hinted at how Rob at Pineapple was winding down towards retirement.

He succeeded in motivating Joe to start a rotary shop. But Joe had the audacity of opening one of his own with Chris. And was deranged enough to decide to offer engine rebuilds for a flat $500 + cost of parts. The slander campaign began on Craigslist, with all the local builders trying to get Joe away from their bread. Marc outed himself when he posted personal information about Joe.

He does a pretty good job of staying in private places to do his ear-worming, but he does slip up. If he cared so little, he couldn’t be found in private messages and groups, propagating this drama with his half truths and gaslighting. By the way Marc, the “apology” you were embellishing on 3/26/2021 was a simple and healthy acknowledgement of participation in drama “sorry for the shit talk” and an offering of a truce. Which you accepted but did not uphold. Had you stopped your slander, he would have continued saying nothing about you and FD3S Eng. and Pineapple. He did observe that truce.

Until he saw what you were up to where you thought he had no friends. Where we can’t see. But we do. Despite your best efforts.

Deleting me has been step one for every phase for this hate campaign since the Rx7Club banned me. Rotarycarclub.com allowed me an account (sn:anoesis) for almost two days before, first the threads I replied to were heavily edited, then I was deleted. These days I am banned and blocked from every rotary-related or local automotive group on Facebook.

Why? Because in one conversation on RCC I got Marc to not only acknowledge that he installed my car’s motor (though it was probably Daniel), where he claimed to have never touched any of our cars, but that we were once friendly enough that I still “owed an apple pie.” Which, in retrospect is hilarious because, while he did install the engine and I paid $1100 for that, it was trailered home because no car leaves FD3S Engineering running.

I also garnered most of the forum’s support in that one conversation, leading to Marc’s heavy editing of his comments, by pointing out that his extremely fake concern was offensive and potentially damaging to anyone that actually was mentally ill. There’s a term for it, concern trolling. By pretending to still care as a friend about Joe’s “psychosis” publicly, he effectively triggers YOUR implicit bias to question everything about Joe while gaslighting Joe by dismissing his experience as him being “crazy.”

All made more easy if he has you believing that Joe is SO “crazy” that he has fabricated my and our son’s social media accounts to use as aliases. And so, if you find your eyes rolling and you’re dismissing me and this post as “yet another Joe Maddox antic” you are exposed to yourself as that aforementioned tool.

It’s not your fault.

Unless, of course, you decide to jump on the defamation train and participate. Which is why this drama, which started and should have ended ten years ago, still rages.

Because the credence initially flexed by those who once knew Joe well: Chris, Marc, etc. fed false words to others. I almost feel bad for Chris, I won’t expand on what already has a thread, when Joe ghosted him he didn’t know that Marc had never had a nice thing to say about him because we shielded him from it. So when he spilled his guts to what he thought was a new car buddy that would “understand his pain,” he had no clue he was being used. But it didn’t stop him from being efficient, spilling things only a former close friend could to later be used publicly by others.

The first serious round of haters turned on Joe simply because they disagreed about politics. They only knew because they were friends on Fb. But the rhetoric chanted wasn’t “Libtard” it was “Scammer.”

Joe Maddox is the way he is because, for the first several years of this defamation, he turned the other cheek. Ignored it and just did his own thing, still buying and building his cars. My advice. It was bad advice.

This thing grew into a monster in those years. Unlike pretty much everyone else that ever had an argument or bad deal, where the shittalk lasted a month before everyone went back to sharing about cars. Joe instead returned to the online community to such unbridled hate that it was quite surprising. Especially as the people spreading the slander openly weren’t even around for the start. Especially when that hatred extended, unfairly, to our kid.

Joe, and I when I can find a forum or group that hasn’t blocked me (see above paragraphs), have been on damage control since. So, if you find yourself confused and offended when you enjoy a person on a car forum only to watch him be “outed” as Joe Maddox and it all starts again, consider that the person you were enjoying is the actual PERSON that Joe is when he isn’t forced to defend against virulent slander and harassment.

If someone shares or dms you a pdf file of “proof” that he’s a scammer, take note that those threads were pulled by the owners of the rx7club because it was demonstrably defamatory, meaning provably false and a legal liability. Don’t spread that. Not smart. Conversations in private venues are still liable for defamation.

Tired of it all overwhelming the rotary and drift scene? Stop feeding it and just enjoy the cars, man! Quit playing the game and acting like Joe Maddox is anything but another car enthusiast that you may or may not like. You don’t have to like him.

But you also don’t have the right or power to exclude him from the wide world of automotive fandom. Your attempts only gum up the community with stupid drama.

Last edited by Anoesis; 03-31-2021 at 02:11 AM..
Anoesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:47 AM   #2
JL1RX7
Rotary Fanatic

JL1RX7 will become famous soon enough

Make this rant simple, poor Joe. He is the victim of everything some keyboard warriors have done. signed him/wife 3000 words later. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
JL1RX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:51 AM   #3
the spyder
Rotary Fan in Training

the spyder is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1RX7 View Post
Make this rant simple, poor Joe. He is the victim of everything some keyboard warriors have done. signed him/wife 3000 words later. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Yep. Joe is his own worst enemy.
the spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:52 AM   #4
the spyder
Rotary Fan in Training

the spyder is on a distinguished road

I'm going to pull one from the hand book of Joe Maddox here and copy paste this from the club.

1) Joe Maddox is banned from this site for multiple infractions across dozens of fake profiles starting around 2011. This is easy to find with just a quick search. This ranges from scamming people by never sending parts, sending the wrong parts, sending damaged and wrong parts, lying about shipping, using PayPal accounts that were in his wife Becky's name and underaged Son Liam's. He would then harass, guilt trip, and stalk those memebers. It was common to find posts where the buyer would say Joe convinced him he was just having a bad week and to delete the feedback. This happened over two years and multiple fake accounts. He was allowed back, briefly - but again, slander/lies/harassment were his end. The list goes on, as he continues to slander the club to this day. What seemed to finally sealed the deal was the harassment and threats towards moderators, including Oregon based RW-7. Much of this has been cleaned up over the years, but the moderators stance is still clear. Joe is not and will not be welcome on this site.

2) Joe Maddox is banned from the local Rotary community. This is for the same reasons above. He has sold bad motors to local club members, sold wrong/bad parts, harassed and stalked members. His toxic personality has not been welcome for a DECADE. His latest lies include attempting to include two individuals as part of RPNW who traded him for an engine. In the same lie, he attempts to include myself despite never meeting these people. Joe would love for you to believe his fan-fiction about my life, but sadly like most poorly written satire, it's just too far from reality and crazy for anyone to believe.

I'll make this as clear as I can for anyone who comes across this post. Joe Maddox is a mentally ill person who suffers from being a psychological liar. He is a stalker. If you do not believe his "version" of the facts, you're a liar/thief/threatens your friends and family/stalks you. Joe's efforts to discredit myself and other local shops has been a complete failure. His toxic attitude and metal illness have made him a joke to the entire rotary community on social media. There's no recovering from this, he will be known for years to come as someone to never deal with - and it's 100% due to his own actions.

Joe Maddox attempts to use older forums like this, No Pistons, etc - as an echo box to spread "his" story of slander and lies. His only goal is to cast doubt on the facts and the people who hold him accountable. It does not work. My only comment is that it's funny because those he tricks into reading it agree he's insane and untrustworthy. It's almost like fabricating all of these lies backfires in his face, constantly.
the spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 04:32 PM   #5
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!

joemaddox is on a distinguished road

I'm going to copy and paste the response Marc Heynderickx is working on removing right now a fellow rotary owner posted... ten I'll touch on Marc's attempt to say Becky here is not real again...

If there was a legitimize claim, post the proof. Rx7 central requires proof of transaction before you can make claims.

Not one person who has made a claim against Joe maddox has provided proof to a transaction.

Fb screenshots of group shit talk is not proof... watch:
I bought a transmission off of Jared and paid him through PayPal. I was going to drive up and get it that following weekend. He drifted it that weekend then tried to sell it to me after he beat on it. I wanted a refund, he said no. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back.

See how this works? So prove it.

I see Marc Heynderickx has made a lot of baseless claims about Joe maddox. His wife and son have stated he has vener used their identitys. There is no proof to the claims made in all the screen shots. This group claimed his wife did not exist and said it was him. Permanent ban. There are threads proving that he was banned for not paying to be a vendor.

The created accounts are made by the rotary power northwest and rx7 argument group. NOT Joe maddox. He told me this and showed me He is Joe maddox on this site, on facebook and on youtube. He does not use fake profiles but gets trolled by those who do.

Joe maddox shut down the original argument group and had dozens of slanderous posts made about him here.

The slander campaign Marc is putting off is a distraction that he was Joe maddox friend until he was called out by him for:
Getting kicked out of his school for scamming the computer lab with another person.
Getting kicked out of his shop in beaverton for scamming his customers and betraying his engine builder, removed by the building owner Apex Auto Salon.
Getting investigated for insurance fraud for stripping his own car and filing a claim for theft..
Lives at his family's home and runs his shop there because of it.
Had a dozen friends cars "stolen" and filed claims identical to his after he stripped his here.

All this can be shown by threads here in the nw he is tagged in.

He calls Bob Putman scum until Bob gets a cosmo then Marc's his friend again. Did this same thing with his previous engine builder Daniel leed, called him a crazy Crack head.

Marc Heynderickx projects, his crew scams:

https://youtu.be/PHHwJ9viHMc
Kyle helped akil through Marc do this out of spite.

Here is the Joe I meet:

https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/maz...e-build-43604/

A family man, good guy and not interested in this drama but saddened that it is still going. I think it's wrong.

Joe maddox has constantly proven Marc Heynderickx is a scammer but Marc is a computer engineer who spends his days online and has had everything removed, locked up after creating false statements..
Old 04-04-2021, 04:36 PM   #6
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!

Now to Marc, I look forward to this conversation. Clearly you have done everything to keep Becky and I from talking on rx7club and nopistons but there are many people on my side now, your money or gaslighting cannot buy them. Metals, they matter to some.

Nothing you say has weight. Your living at home, you hide your life... your claims are only heard by the type who would storm the capital. It's not a good thing that is your crew ��

I can use YouTube to repost what you had removed. I can use outside of rotary sites, I'll start there. I have lots to show and that you are here shows that you know it.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:32 PM   #7
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!

Becky and Liam giving you your last warning Marc. I'm sorry I tell people what you did and you want me to stop. You broke our treaty. You lost my family when you tried to get me to scrap your friends stolen vert he collected insurance on after filing it stolen and tucking it in a uhaul unit. I still have those pics, the guys house and new Lexus he got with the money and your text giving me his number. You have a dozen of these cases and your own car as well, you were invested for insurance fraud, you fucking scammer.

I have never been investigated for insurance fraud like you Marc Heynderickx...

I was never accused of scamming customers and run out of beaverton like you were Marc Heynderickx.

I still have pictures of moving your shop and cars home. I'll make you a fd3s engineering and pineapple racing thread about how you ended up where you are!

Meanwhile, Becky and Liam with this message:

https://youtu.be/XKnoETCYDQw

Last edited by joemaddox; 04-04-2021 at 10:40 PM..
joemaddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 02:23 PM   #8
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!

If you look in the nw section of the other club you will see Marc attacking my 15yr old kid...

they use my 15yr old autistic kid to scam me saying he is not real or active and it is me.
both my wifecand kid publicly stating for Marc Heynderickx to stop harassing them:
https://youtu.be/XKnoETCYDQw
https://youtu.be/Y0FDJFsR1XQ

there will be threads all over the internet as this will be pulled or locked due to bias moderators, complicit to the theft.

No, I am not a scammer despite Marc Heynderickx lies and slander...

This point was made to me, I think it's all that needs said now:If there was a legitimize claim, post the proof. Rx7 central requires proof of transaction before you can make claims.

Not one person who has made a claim against Joe maddox has provided proof to a transaction.

Fb screenshots of group shit talk is not proof... watch:
I bought a transmission off of Jared and paid him through PayPal. I was going to drive up and get it that following weekend. He drifted it that weekend then tried to sell it to me after he beat on it. I wanted a refund, he said no. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back.

See how this works? So prove it.

Meanwhile:
I was scammed by Akil Service, Trey Reese and Marc Heynderickx. These Rotary Power Northwest members in Oregon worked together to assure this blown 13b motor could be sold as a running motor.

here was their claim:

https://youtu.be/RVAQaQm2sxA
Here is the TL;DR minute proof:
https://youtu.be/-bP9BsaY5ps

Here is the readers digest version proving what they did:

I am going to do a very descriptive thread with great detail as to how and why this happened. I am awaiting the courts as the sheriff's are serving papers now. I will update the thread once the courts have reached a decision.

Last edited by joemaddox; 04-06-2021 at 03:47 AM..
joemaddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 03:47 AM   #9
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!

Updating... will be making a YouTube video of Marc attacking my kid, making false claims of scams while scamming himself and hiding his past scams!
Old 08-23-2021, 12:58 AM   #10
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!

Update:

Marc Heynderickx and his friends are constantly scamming themselves and others and projecting it onto me for calling them out. However they tried to scam me after pretending to befriend me again but i took them to court and they lost.

Pineapple racing and fd3s engineering are scam shops. They steal parts and cars, how do you think Marc got those fd's? They run all the groups, pages, social sites and can silence anyone who speaks out against them.

Here is their most recent scam and some scams they pulled on others who brought in new Pineapple Racing motors to my shop.

They cannot press bearings in and do not stand by their builds.
https://youtu.be/Z8oeIEHiPOE
The moderators and admins run the shops and pull all proof of their scams.. but I'm getting paid no matter their qanon style slander..

They might try to flip it but they have zero proof to their accusations.. that is why they ban me from their Facebook page. I call them out and prove they are projecting their scams on me to run more scams.

Marc melted down on the rx7club and then pulled the threads. I screenshot all of it and will repost it in a video ge cannot pull soon. Meanwhile, building the gtus...
Old 01-24-2022, 06:29 PM   #11
joemaddox
Hooked For Life!

Marc Heynderickx:
https://www.nopistons.com/northwest-...slander-79584/

https://youtu.be/55QXUF4SRE4

Proof given. Marc is a scammer who lives at home and works out of his dads garage in order to continue his scams, he blasts all who try to open a shop that might threaten his standings and says the same thing about all.