Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 2nd Gen Classified > 2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

2nd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
jamespond24
Rotary Fanatic

jamespond24 is on a distinguished road
Default F.S. 20B 3 rotor T2 Black single turbo w/ free rebuilt CHEAP

Yes I said "3 rotor" Here is a once in a lifetime to own a rare single turbo 3 rotor for a cheap price. Well I'm starting on my next project and needed the funds to get it started. I know the work is not the tighest or best looking but to get the 20B FC running that is capable of 800+rwhp for $15k is unheard of. Plus the motor just been rebuilted and on top of that I will give a one time free rebuilt for the new owner on but here is the catch. I willing to do the rebuilt if the motor fail due to detenation,stuck seal and/or coolant seal BUT I can't do it if it has a bad bearing failure. If the motor fail due to bearing failure I'm willing to work out a deal to help but it can't be for free.

Ok for the easy stuff The motor is a streetport using 6 stock replacement rotary works titanium stud,BW 75mm turbo,lt16 microtech with 60psi map sensor,6 msd blaster,4 row FMIC w/ 3" stainless piping,ceramic coated LIM and UIM,rotary works 90mm TB,1200cc,1600cc,2 bosch 044 FP,aeromative FPR,ACT maxx clutch,SR motorsport lightweight flywheel,4" exhaust with magna flow muffler.

To be honest the body needs some work beside that the motor pulls hard up to 11psi. The car is capable of 800+rwhp with race gas and around 500+rwhp on pump gas. Please feel free to ask me any questions of your concerns and come by to take a closer look if you're in town. Sorry no free ride only serious buyer.

REMEMBER THIS IS A 3 ROTOR FOR $15k W/FREE REBUILT!!

jamespond24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
My5ABaby
Sigh.....

My5ABaby will become famous soon enough

Good luck with the sale. It might help if you put where you're located.
1986 Sport: 132k miles, 5A (Sapphire Blue Metallic), Tokico Blues, Racing Beat Springs, Custom LED tailights (only S4 LED tails in the world), SSR Mark II, Racing Beat exhaust, S5 black interior, Rotary Resurrection rebuild at 120k miles

Community Service Manual

RotorWiki

"Imagination costs nothing; we could build square locomotives or fly to Mars" - Felix Wankel

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
My5ABaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
jamespond24
Rotary Fanatic

jamespond24 is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I'm located in Pittsburg Kansas
jamespond24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #4
xXrafyyXx
The Man

xXrafyyXx is on a distinguished road

Hey man is this frisky kitty kat still needing an owner?
xXrafyyXx is offline   Reply With Quote