Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > Other Classified > Unique Rotary Classified

Unique Rotary Classified Anything from 20B, 13B-RE, Rare Rotary Related Items...

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Jetlude
The Newbie

Jetlude is on a distinguished road
Default D series 20B for sale

Got this engine which I planned to put in my FD but I decided to do another project instead, so I am selling. This engine has never been opened, but should be in good condition. All apex seals look intact when viewed through exhaust ports, and makes decent compression on each rotor face when cranked by hand.

Price $5000.00 OBO.
I also have a FD gearbox from Japan to mate with this engine if needed.

A trade for a 2JZ engine with tranny will be considered.

Last edited by Jetlude; 02-05-2012 at 04:54 PM..
Jetlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
730RWHP12A
Rotary Fanatic

730RWHP12A is on a distinguished road

where are you located?

rotaryshack.com
730RWHP12A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:03 AM   #3
silverfdturbo6port
500hp club

silverfdturbo6port is on a distinguished road

i hate doing this but id hate to see someone get ripped off
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.ph...9#post10872659
silverfdturbo6port is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
PortedRotorTuner
レーサー

PortedRotorTuner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfdturbo6port View Post
i hate doing this but id hate to see someone get ripped off
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.ph...9#post10872659
says "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

NASA Great Lakes Region
TTD #53 Rx7
PortedRotorTuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #5
silverfdturbo6port
500hp club

well they deleted both of his thread off of the rx7club site and now there is a new one. now he is asking 3500 shipped but when i had the cash for 4000 shipped he wanted to charge me more. the moderators are looking into things on the rx7club site
Old 12-15-2011, 03:42 AM   #6
ReZ311
KM48 Burnout

ReZ311 is on a distinguished road

0 posts.... Hmmm. S H A D Y.
- 12 BMW X5 Diesel
ReZ311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #7
Jetlude
The Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfdturbo6port View Post
well they deleted both of his thread off of the rx7club site and now there is a new one. now he is asking 3500 shipped but when i had the cash for 4000 shipped he wanted to charge me more. the moderators are looking into things on the rx7club site
From the day I posted my first 20B for sale/trade thread on another forum silverfdturbo6port has been trying to damage my credibility for selfish reasons.To deter potential buyers. My thread most likely was taken down because of negative posts made by silverfdturbo6port casting suspisions that were unfair to me since they were without merit. After investigations by moderators I was given permission to put it back up. If I did something wrong I would not be allowed to post it again.
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=980228 (I did not see any rules against posting links on this forum. Please forgive me if a am wrong)

Please see this message sent to me by email by silverfdturbo6port.

To: belew@live.com
Subject: RE: 20b
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:08:06 -0800

i have been scammed before and by brother (lawer) had a long battle with the 20b i ripped off on last year. I really would like to buy your 20b. I did post on your thread to deturr people from buying this from you as i have my mind set that i want your 20b. lets figure out a deal here and make this happen. by the way i dont want the trans so shipping should be less

My 20B is 100% legit and available, current price $3500.00 OBO w/shipping negotiable and I AM NOT OUT TO STEAL ANYONE'S MONEY

SilverfdturboSport, I kindly ask you to stop this selfish behaviour, just as you said in your email, its unprofessional.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
silverfdturbo6port
500hp club

The message you have posted is not the whole conversation SIR. You are now trying to cover yourself up by not posting any other info to our conversation.
I have only tried to bring to attention to others that you have been shady with this deal. I could easily start posting your personal emails but last time i checked that is againsed forum rules.?
You might want to include the rest of the conversation as well include what was said over phone.
Im not here to ruin any credibility but only to show others that there is something wrong. I had 4000$ cash to send and you told me you wanted more when i went to send you the money. But here you are willing to sell it for 3500$ instead of the 4000$ that you had it up for sale originally.
Now ask yourself if you were going to give someone YOU DONT KNOW 4000$ and he acted the way that you have, would you find this all a little fishy?I think so.

I have been with the rotary community for a long time and i have sold lots of parts. I have never had a issue with being dishonest ever. I also have never been selfish and this is far from being selfish. You are the one who wanted to charge me more and now will sell it for less.

Last edited by silverfdturbo6port; 12-15-2011 at 05:21 PM..
Old 01-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #9
Jetlude
The Newbie

Dropping the price to $3000.00, taking the shipping costs into consideration.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
Jetlude
The Newbie

The engine is Sold. Thanks to all who showed genuine intrest.