Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 3rd Gen Classified > 3rd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

3rd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
David Jerome
RCC Contributor

David Jerome is on a distinguished road
Default TN: BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET!! 93 R1 w/41k miles

$12,990.00 FIRM!

1993 Black/Black R1, Clean Tite, 2 owners, 41067 miles on teh chassis, mazda reman installed at 38,800 miles. Just over 2k miles on the reman. BONE stock with the exception of an aftermarket CD player. Car runs PERFECT, AC works, sequential system works, New clutch put in at the same time of the reman along with a lot of other parts being replaced.

Exterior- The body is in overall good shape with the worst part being two noticeable door dings on the passenger door. The rest of the body is almost perfect with the exception of some very minor dings that can only be seen from certain angles. The paint on the front and rear bumper is faded, the front bumper may be able to be saved with wet sanding and buffing but if it were my car I would repaint it. The rear bumper definitely needs resprayed due to fading. The driver side headlight cover also needs resprayed from fading. The passenger side headlight cover is brand new and needs to be painted to match the rest of the car. About $500.00 and a little effort would have the exterior of this car looking about a 9 out of 10.

Interior-Simply perfect with the exception of a cigarrette hole burned into the driver seat on the bottom which was done by the first owner over 10 years ago. Other than that, it really is near perfect.

Mechanically, near perfect. Engine hot starts perfectly, turbos boost perfectly and the car is really a true pleasure to drive. I forgot how comfortable and fun these cars are when in stock form, so quiet also. Owner said if the car sits for a long time it will puff smoke on a cold start, I let it sit overnight and started it this morning and it didnt smoke, just a little condensation steam on startup.

Someone will realize how good and rare of a deal this is, put about $500-750.00 in this car and you have a $17k FD all day long.

I can be reached either by PM or at 865-385-5622. I will be out of town from Sat-Sat and will not have phone or computer access. Feel free to pm me and call before Saturday evening if you have any questions.

This is someone opportunity to get a really nice fd for an exceptional price. If I dont have someone locked in by the time I get back from vacation I will have the exterior repainted and be asking $17,490.00 for this car. It is that nice.

David

PM me about low priced, high quality port work
David Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
silent_ninja_8
The Newbie

silent_ninja_8 is on a distinguished road

PM sent
silent_ninja_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
David Jerome
RCC Contributor

Pending Sale
Old 10-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
David Jerome
RCC Contributor

Ignore this post.

Last edited by David Jerome; 10-18-2008 at 01:37 PM..