Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Introduction > Introduce yourself!!

Introduce yourself!! Tell me something about you and your history with rotary..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #1
deerfeeder
The Newbie

deerfeeder is on a distinguished road
Default Hello everyone from Michigan

First day on this site, but looks to be exactly like the Corvette site which I have been on for 8 years. Joining here to list my 85 RX-7 GSL-SE for sale. I am not that impressed with ebay or craigslist or with my computer skills, so any suggestions in what direction I should go would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased 2 corvettes off the forum and works much better. Anyway, after this thread will try to create a for sale thread. My car is a 1 owner, (ME) purchased new on April 1, 1985 in Green Bay Wisconsin. Used it first couple of summers traveling to work only, then only sparingly after. Sat the last 7 years due to the bendix being bad in the starter, so couple weeks ago ordered a new starter, changed plugs, new battery, with 7 year old gas in tank, touched key and purred like a kitten, washed it and took a few pics. Car has spent it's entire life in a heated garage, no accidents, no dings, no bumps. Interior is immaculate, never smoked in, I am the only person who is ever driven the car. Black GSL-SE, 13 B engine, no power steering, glass and body color sunroof, and case, also has a bra that I used at very beginning. Every thing works, headlights up down, am fm cassette with power antenna, power windows, perfect glass, body had been treated with ARMOR ALL when new, 5speed, new tires, aluminum wheels have a little oxidation streaking which occurred during storage 1 winter, don't know why, doesn't show up when I take pics. Runs and idles like the day I bought it, amazing how these rotaries are. The paint would rate a 8.5+ on scale of ten and I'm being critical. Everything on car is original with exception of starter, battery, plugs, and tires, but are OEM. Have starter I took off. The poor: metal around windshield, back window, and some door trim, paint has faded, around windshield showing silver 50 %, mirrors have a little faded look to them, might polish up. The splitter spoiler plastic grill is twisted and has a crack(hit a house cat) Engine compartment and under body shows discoloration but No Rust. Why am I selling it? Too many cars and another on the way, don't drive it anymore. Looked on sites for values, but not sure. I know what it's worth to me, but market rules. Any opinions? Would like to start listing at $5500. Am I in the right area? Thanks, Dave
deerfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:14 AM   #2
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

Welcome!
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote