Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Motorsports and Events > Rotary Events > Past Events > B3R - October 27-28, 2012 > B3R 2011 - Oct 22-23 - NC

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
lt1_fd3s
WNC Tour Guide

lt1_fd3s is on a distinguished road
Default B3R 2012 - Spring

Hey, I discussed it with a few folks in Oct about possibly doing a Spring B3R... I'm thinking maybe a month after DGRR...

I'm just wanting to put the idea out there and see who all would be interested in joining me for camping in warmer weather! It would be in May...

But I do want to say, by no means is this in any way to take away from DGRR... DGRR is a great event and I love going to it myself... and if I had to pick between a B3R and DGRR in the spring, I would pick DGRR and encourage others to do the same...

But this is to give another opportunity for rotary (and former-rotary) lovers a chance to socialize...

so, thoughts? feelings? ideas? if there seems to be enough interest, I'll look into throwing something together...

Old 11-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
t_g_farrell
Waffles - hmmm good

t_g_farrell is on a distinguished road

I don't know Tray, I already want to go to DGRR and then theres the Mitty the
week after. Not sure the boss will let me out to play that much on my own

Maybe if its later in May, like the last weekend, oops thats Memorial Day, might
be crowded at the ole campsite and lots of traffic.

What about early June? Might be able to swing that more easily.

Project Fat Nikki Budget 12A rebuild Video setup < $30.00
t_g_farrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
88turboii
destroy, rebuild, repeat

88turboii is on a distinguished road

im down for a spring b3r. camping in warm weather will be nice for a change. more bugs though
88turboii is offline   Reply With Quote