Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Introduction > Introduce yourself!!

Introduce yourself!! Tell me something about you and your history with rotary..

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:32 AM   #1
rotaryextreme
i like spinners

rotaryextreme is on a distinguished road
Default Rotary Extreme is back!!!

Hi everyone. I have posted on the rx7 and rx8 club forums and a good guy named Brent who is serving our country in afganistan referred me here. So here is my story.

From fan to management:

My name is Ben Meeker Sr.

I have been a good friend of Chuck for a long time now and I was sad to see the shop close. I was even sadder to see my friend leave the country. But thankfully for technology, email and the internet I was able to stay in touch with him.

Well, I have worked out a deal with Chuck. I am bringing Rotary Extreme back. It will be web based for now; however we have a shop to help with installations of bolt-ons, bodykits and paint. I will also be referring all engine rebuild to Ivan of Sunnyvale. We all know him by the guy with the black FD in his living room with only 300 miles on it!!!!!!

So here I am; a rotary fan in training to become a rotary guru. I can not think of a better way to be apart of the rotary community then this.

I will follow Chuck’s example to the best of my ability (while working graveyard at my normal job and going to school in the mornings) and through time I plan to bring Rotary Extreme back to where it once was.

Thank you all very much for supporting Rotary Extreme.

Ben Meeker Sr.

Last edited by rotaryextreme; 09-15-2008 at 04:37 AM..
rotaryextreme is offline   Reply With Quote