Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > IR Performance

IR Performance www.myspace.com/rotaryexperimentseven (NJ) We work on any rotary cars

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
IR Performance
Rotary Fanatic

IR Performance is on a distinguished road
Default Intakes For Sale

I pieced together this intake for a customer. It consists of polished hard pipes and K&N filters. I have an extra one we were going to use on our project car but decided to go with an airbox-style intake as it is retaining all emissions. I can piece together more if there is interest. This is less expensive than the other similar "budget" intakes on the market. Asking $150.

IR Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
Boostmaniac
Rotary Fanatic

Boostmaniac is on a distinguished road

Very nice, now if you can make one for a TII to replace our crappy turbo inlet duct, I'll buy one right now.

My TID is toast and there are no aftermarket solutions that I can find that bolt up to the MAF.
Boostmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
IR Performance
Rotary Fanatic

Yea those things suck. Sadly it would take too much time for us to fabricate something as we are super backed up. This was just a low-cost thing we put together for those that didn't want to spend $300+ on some of the brand name intakes that are only marginal.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
well uhhh
The Newbie

well uhhh is on a distinguished road

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda...spagenameZWDVW i used one of these on my s4 TII. i had to use a shorter filter though, i had an hks one sitting around. of course this wont work with the air pump.
well uhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
IR Performance
Rotary Fanatic

I have 2 left in stock