Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > SakeBomb Garage

SakeBomb Garage SakeBomb Garage "OEM appearance, uncompromised performance"

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:07 PM   #1
SBGarage
Driving The Rotary Sports

SBGarage is on a distinguished road
Default Ohlins DFV - Group Purchase May 2015

Back by popular demand - a new Ohlins group buy

We'll need 15 people on board to make this happen. Unfortunately if we don't meet that minimum we won't be able to go forward with the group buy.

May 31st will be the end of the group buy, and payments will not be accepted after this date.

Stock: We've got a couple kits in transit but are gearing up for a big restock and can save some cost consolidating everything into one large order. The restock order will have a lead time of 6-8 weeks for production and sea shipping to the US. Kits will ship to customers immediately upon arrival.

All sets that are pre-paid during this group buy will be guaranteed GB pricing regardless of ship date.

Here's how the GB will work:
We have set up a product page to purchase a non-refundable GB spot for $100. This is your deposit. Each person will then receive a unique coupon code via email to be used at SakeBombGarage.com for group buy pricing.

As this is a group buy we need ALL ORDERS FINALIZED FOR SUBMISSION AT THE SAME TIME to submit the order. This means EVERYONE purchasing a kit will need to be paid IN FULL before May 31st so the order can be processed.

To place your deposit, please visit: www.SakeBombGarage.com/group

As a side note, we are able to offer suspension for other chassis as part of this deal as well. If you have friends interested please let them know. These cars include:
RX8
NA/NB Miata
NC Miata
S2K
Mini
Evo

Thanks for your interest,
SBG

SBGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #2
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

So, a few months after I ask if you're doing another GB and I buy the last set you have...LOL
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:58 PM   #3
SBGarage

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
So, a few months after I ask if you're doing another GB and I buy the last set you have...LOL
The ability to run a GB on them is not dictated by us, it's dictated by Sweden. Last year we were told it's a once and done thing. We've been bugging them about another production run of Ohlins for months now as they've been unavailable world wide (we buy 100% of the available inventory allocated to the US as they come up for sale... it's a supply and demand issue). Because they haven't been able to provide any inventory for months (and because we are trying to order them in large quantity) we were able to work out bulk order pricing which we're passing on to you guys. There are zero kits in the states, zero kits internationally and in Sweden, and we have a min 6 week lead time from submission of the order. If I knew, I'd say... I gain nothing from you buying during a big order or small one... it's all timing and production run stuff which I'm not in control over. You also got them nearly a half year before anyone in this GB would have

Old 05-19-2015, 01:58 PM   #4
SBGarage

1. Mty Mous - RX7Club - Deposit
2. Rocketeerbandit -RX7Club - PAID
3. Hazel324 - PAID
4. FDS3 web order #1 - PAID
5. FD3S web order #2 - PAID
6. FD3S web order #3 - PAID
7. S2k web order #1 - PAID
8. NC Web order #2 - PAID
9. LOOkatme RX7Club - PAID
10. FD3S web order #4 - PAID
11. FD3S web order #5 - PAID

Old 05-27-2015, 04:49 PM   #5
SBGarage

In reverse SakeBomb fashion, we're actually ahead of schedule for once. There was a miscommunication with Sweden, the SBG production run of FD kits is actually finished and on its way from Sweden right now. They should arrive in the next week and a half or so, it may take a few days to clear Customs but we should be able to ship immediately after they're in.

There are four kits left that are unspoken for, which are going into inventory if they don't sell during this group buy. If anyone is interested please contact us ASAP as this is the last of the FD kits coming in to the US for the next few months.

FD kit #1 - open
FD kit #2 - open
FD kit #3 - open
FD kit #4 - open

If you would like one of these last kits, please go to: GROUP BUY DEPOSIT Ohlins Coilovers (Full Payment Due Date 5/31/15) - SakeBomb Garage LLC