Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 3rd Gen Classified > 3rd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

3rd Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

Feedthafire is on a distinguished road
Default Trade: Fully Loaded Gmc Sierra

Want to trade 2004 GMC Sierra 4 door, fully loaded, leather, electronic lumbar supports, heated seats, factory dvd system with wireless headphones, bose surround, satelite radio, On Star... everything GMC offered. Charcoal Color, leveled on brand new BFG 33's black step bars, linex UV proof bedliner. 100k professionally taken care of. If i get any bites i will post plenty of pics, would sell outright for 15.5k but would like to to trade towards a rx7 for trade value of 16k, if need i can put cash on top. Truck located in VA with Title in hand.

The Rx7's i would be interested in: Mainly i want a 95' but would settle for a CYM, SSM with red interior, or any R1 r R2, LSX swapped. Car must be on the lower end of miles regardless. Like stated really want a 95' but will take a lower year if the model and miles are right, do not offer cars above 80k, the lower the better and i can put cash if need be ( miles are low enough) Or i have a few jetskis i need to get rid of can throw those in also with cash, i have options let me know what you have. Cars with documents appeal more to me over cars that dont have.
-Jordan

Prefer a East Coast Buy, Thank You

Last edited by Feedthafire; 05-31-2013 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: Spelling Erros
Feedthafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

HAHA no one needs to get out the car scene and get a awesome family size truck?
Old 06-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #3
mazpower
Rawr Bearclaw

mazpower will become famous soon enough

Not to be rude dude but your trade is a little unrealistic...
mazpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

I dont see at all how unrealistic it is if i have cash to put on my end. The only way its unrealistic is if i am requesting a car that does not exist. I have cash ( Ben Franks, green backs, big faces, dollar bills LOTS) to make up any difference.... so with that said i assume you are saying my truck is not worth 15-16k... ive only found one with close to exact options, miles and year and the dude actually was 1k over me in miles and 1 options less than mine and he sold his for 17k.... so trade value of 16k is more than fair when if you can find the same truck at all they are selling for 16-17. If you know anything about these model Sierras or the Silverado you would know that they have awesome reviews and get over 250k out of the engines and are very reliable trucks.... and i am a ford guy so deff not biased on this GMC. But thanks for your input ( really helps my ad) As of now truck is pending sale. Guess there are unrealistic buyers out in this world /:
Old 06-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
chibikougan
⊙⊙

chibikougan will become famous soon enough

Haha you didn't find that schmuck here.

and we are all a part of the same compost pile.
chibikougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #6
mazpower
Rawr Bearclaw

mazpower will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feedthafire View Post
I dont see at all how unrealistic it is if i have cash to put on my end. The only way its unrealistic is if i am requesting a car that does not exist. I have cash ( Ben Franks, green backs, big faces, dollar bills LOTS) to make up any difference.... so with that said i assume you are saying my truck is not worth 15-16k... ive only found one with close to exact options, miles and year and the dude actually was 1k over me in miles and 1 options less than mine and he sold his for 17k.... so trade value of 16k is more than fair when if you can find the same truck at all they are selling for 16-17. If you know anything about these model Sierras or the Silverado you would know that they have awesome reviews and get over 250k out of the engines and are very reliable trucks.... and i am a ford guy so deff not biased on this GMC. But thanks for your input ( really helps my ad) As of now truck is pending sale. Guess there are unrealistic buyers out in this world /:
KBB and NADA show your truck as being worth $14,500 in excellent condition with the options you listed, not counting the larger tires or lift. Now of course anything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, whether it's above or below what you're asking.

The reason I said your trade was a little unrealistic was based on what you said...

Quote:
The Rx7's i would be interested in: Mainly i want a 95' but would settle for a CYM, SSM with red interior, or any R1 r R2, LSX swapped. Car must be on the lower end of miles regardless. Like stated really want a 95' but will take a lower year if the model and miles are right, do not offer cars above 80k, the lower the better and i can put cash if need be ( miles are low enough) Or i have a few jetskis i need to get rid of can throw those in also with cash, i have options let me know what you have. Cars with documents appeal more to me over cars that dont have.
There are maybe 300 registered 1995 RX-7s in the United States. They are the most rare FD you can find and one with the mileage you're asking for is going to fetch $20K+. Likewise, someone who's spent money on going with a LSx swap in a FD is going to ask a similar amount unless the car is a real basketcase. And asking for a FD with 80k or less? By offering a 9 year old GM truck and a couple jetskis? This is unrealistic. Not saying that your truck isn't worth what you're asking but you're offering an average vehicle in exchange for a very rare FD. Now that you're selling the truck, you will have a better chance finding your FD IMHO and I wish you the best of luck.

One last thing. Don't be so hung up on miles. Around 80k miles, a stock FD tends to eat coolant seals and requires a rebuild. Seen this many times with customer's FDs.
mazpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #7
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

Because i have low post count here, doesnt not mean i am some random guy with a average truck trying step into the FD game, I currently own a 95 BB PEP with 95xxx on the clock and its not my first 7. I have seen several people on 7club and norotors actually sell or trade there 7s because they have had kids or needed a better daily. People get normal vehicles on the regular, i have even seen a post for a member requesting specifically my model and year range of my truck, but i was deployed when it took place so i missed out on the offer. Also my truck has a higher BBK value than most RX7s, my 95 was valued at 10k with 94k on the clock im sure if its a low mile 95k it could be worth 20k+ BBK/NADA, but i could make up that difference. So asking a trade value of 16k is not bad when people are gonna ramp up there FD's price compared to book value also. The jetskis, ehhh not worth much but a few are mint and rare i dont care to really sell those i just tossed it in there, hopefully i get stationed in NC and can use them at my next unit. I can see how the rx7 i want would be hard to find and unrealistic to you, but that doesnt mean they arent out there and your comment about 20k+ means nothing when i have cash to put on top (just figured it would be easier to dump the truck and scoop a 7 at the same time, but ended up selling only now ill just get what i want when it pops up). I appreciate your comments, respectful manner and your professionalism in a very minor debate MAZPOWER. Thanks for the miles advice also i know i get hung up on low miles ( it actually happens with everything i buy) but hey its what i want im picky, i even purchased this truck with fairly low miles on it.

Chibikougan- Thanks and glad to see i was able to help you raise your post count. Sorry this does not fancy you, but i guess every one can not be as cool as you. Please keep your belittling comments in your awesome world and on your own post or threads that actually pertain to you.

Truck is no longer forsale/fortrade.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:00 AM   #8
chibikougan
⊙⊙

OKie dokie! Have fun in LA LA Land with the other glue sniffers.

I don't see where I belittled you?!?!

Last edited by chibikougan; 06-22-2013 at 02:08 AM..
Old 06-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #9
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

You implied that only a "schmuck" would by or trade for my truck which is a quality well maintained truck also rare, and for you to even comment on this thread is a dick move being as you have no business here. Sorry i guess i was raised different hope you arent always being a dick when you are posting, have a little more respect for people. Im sure you are no where near as cool as you think you are.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #10
chibikougan
⊙⊙

I implied a fact that no one here will fall for your ripoff, scam, and or troll in wich this is and I am going to treat it as such. Because you are asking 10k more then your truck was worth.

When a Forum member comes and give you nice advice and you make smartass shithole comments and he chooses to be nice. I will come in here and be a dick.

Just remember only Dicks can Fuck Assholes and Pussies.

Now that this is no longer a FOR SALE and or TRADE post there is really no reason for it anymore as your Truck is not FOR SALE/TRADE
Old 06-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #11
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

Default Awesome Forum Member

10k more than what its worth? You are wrong please don't make me look like a scammer, even another member said my value was near the 14500 range... which is not far at all from the trade value i was proposing, so for you to call me a scammer is ridiculous i have good rep on plenty of forums and several cars sold and lots of parts sold, i don't need some one like you giving me my first bad thread in 7 years... thanks for your advice man... i guess i should have listened to your advice in the beg. Since you were the first to make a "smartass shithole comment" and a lala land and glue sniffer comment, which NONE of my comments are like that at all, not to include your ripoff tag (maybe you should look in the mirror but i guess i am the asshole here). I was nice to mazpower i backed up any doubts he had and expressed my views then i seriously thanked him actually... I guess you just have only been reading your comments since you missed where i thanked him and he said my truck was worth 14500 ish ( which is not 10k) under my asking 16k trade value which i would take offers on the price can be negotiated like any car deal... Thanks for your intervention God- "When a Forum member comes and give you nice advice and you make smartass shithole comments and he chooses to be nice. I will come in here and be a dick. " i guess all 383+ posts give you the right to defend others on forums...Good luck in your future endeavors hombre.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #12
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Whatever that says..

Also you are doing a fine job at making yourself look like a Scammer.

Last edited by chibikougan; 06-25-2013 at 05:46 PM..
Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #13
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

I have never met some on so ignorant (but it is the internet). Cash is not a fake, my truck with title in hand i will give VIN number out if you'd like to go to DMV and see if i am who owns it and i will tell you the dealership at where i purchased the truck, is not fake. Scammers don't offer cash, i have a address that any one can feel free to come to just PM me, i have a 95 rx7 that anyone can clearly see, along with a 1969 chevy c10, i have a Facebook under: Jordan Sanderson, 24 years old, Colonial Heights Virginia i am the originator of East Coast RX7 Owners on Facebook ( check it out). I have a Instagram under LIvinLifeLow ( will be a picture of me in a bullet proof kit) i have a RX7 Club account, name is FeedThaFire with all positive trader score, i have a freaking military email that i can be got in touch with PM ME FOR EMAIL IF YOU THINK IM FAKEscammers don't post that up at this point you have realized you are wrong and are just standing your ground, i respect that! Some people cant admit they are wrong. OR you are just trying to annoy me and now making me look like an ass on my own thread by me defending my self. I cant believe i lowered my self to argue with you, when you don't even have a valid argument. Find on the net, out of all the resources i have given you and prove to this forum about me being a scammer, if you are so sure that is. Well heres my scammer photo of my truck that i was selling, my skis on trailer, my RX7 and my 69 chevy in my driveway, nothing to hide about me or my life here guy.

Now i would appreciate it very much if you would refrain from trying to ruin my name so early in my rotarycarclub forum life, i am new here and don't need you ruining my rep over you trying to call me a scammer. Look me up hombre, or let me know if you make it to DGRR we can catch up.

Very Respectfully
Jordan Sanderson

Last edited by Feedthafire; 06-27-2013 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: deleted email so hopefully member CHIBIKOUGAN, will stop not harrass other than here
Old 06-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #14
Feedthafire
Rotary Fan in Training

Names in top right corner, screen shot of my 7club trader score. Please continue on me being a scammer.

Quote:
Also you are doing a fine job at making yourself look like a Scammer.
You are incorrect Sir. Better luck next time.

Last edited by Feedthafire; 06-26-2013 at 03:26 PM..
Old 06-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #15
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Please fill this out.

Nice its a short bed so its worth even less.

Oooh names and threats of injury....

No NO breh don't make me pay by posting a bunch of personal information. Seriously take the personal info off the post its not a great idea to put all that out there.

Not to mention I can now call your C/O and make up a bunch of garbage. Damn man be smart keep that shit to people showing interest. Shit keep the information you give them to a minimum.

Last edited by chibikougan; 06-26-2013 at 06:31 PM..