Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > RHD Japan

RHD Japan www.rhdjapan.com (Japan) Japanese OEM/aftermarket part exporter

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
RHDJapan
Rotary Fanatic

RHDJapan is on a distinguished road
Default Hoods and Aeroparts Group Buys/Package Deals

Since we have started to ship items that were oversized for EMS and locking in decent shipping rates directly to our customers doorstep we have continually been receiving requests for different aeroparts. As everyone is aware, these parts are always of top quality with a reflective price tag. Although the price tag within Japan is already high shipping these items overseas additionally increases the price on these items. This can sometimes make the items not as cost-effective and lead interested parties to a not as great alternative.

Although we cannot lower the price on our items by asking the manufacturers for a better price or continue to get any better shipping rates we can extend a savings to our customers by consolidating purchases through group buys/package deals.

On a Carbon Fiber bonnet, the shipping cost ends up being approximately 1/4th of the total cost. As we can ship two in one box we can decrease the shipping cost of the two bonnets to about 1/8 of the total shipped cost. The savings can be used towards other goodies for your machine or the savings can be just enough to make it affordable.

Although we cannot manage the group buys within the forum we can make them available to all as a package deal on our website. Please contact us with any requests that you may be interested in.

The same goes for other items, such as side skirts, bumpers (some bumpers will not fit within another), spoilers, etc.
Package deals can also be done in more quantities however we cannot guarantee that the shipping on more than two will be the same price as the shipping on one (the equation will change slightly).

RHDJapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
TitaniumTT
Test Whore - Admin

TitaniumTT will become famous soon enough

Hey Russell,

I think that you hit the nail right on the head. I was the one that contacted you guys a month or so ago regarding the GK hood for the FC. I honestly couldn't have been more please with the service that I recieved from you guys. Unfortuneately the price was what ultimately drove to me to actually fabricate my own hood. I would've guessed that the cost of the shipping would have been more than the 1/4 that you say but I have no direct experience. By that equation, shipping two hoods in one would actually drive the cost of that hood down by approx $150 which is a significant savings.

I'm wondering if there would be an interest from people to get that cost even lower. I cannot speak intelligently on shipping costs however one thought would be to just ship a metric shitton of parts in a container and then everyone picks up at the port - or something similar. By shipping on container to say the port of Baltimore, most of the East Coast can drive there in one day. I'm wondering what the cost would be for that.

Just sort of brainstorming I guess. However, and I know I said it before, I really couldn't be happier with the service that I recieved from you guys @ RDHJapan. In the end though, it was just a little too much coin for me to spend on a hood, especially when then I had more time than coin. Thanks again though, you guys really set the bar high

DEALS GAP!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

2015 Audi S4 - Samantha - Zero Brap S4
2004 RX8 - Jocelyn - 196rwhp, 19mpg fuel to noise converter
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Wifey mobile - Now with 2.5" OME lift and 30" BFG AT KO's! So it begins
1998 Jeep Cherokee - 5 spd, 4" lift, 33" BFG's - Rotary Tow Vehicle
1988 'Vert - In progress
1988 FC Coupe - Gretchen -The attention whore BEAST!

I'm a sick individual, what's wrong with you?
I'm pure Evil
I'm still insane, in the best possible way.
I think Brian's idea of romance is using lube.
Your rage caused the meteor strike in Russia. The Antichrist would be proud of his minion.
You win with your thread. Most everything
It's a truck with a steel gate on the back. Just a statement of fact

Motec M820, AIM dash, ported 13B-RE Cosmo, 6-spd trans, 4.3 Torsen, custom twin wg fully divided mani, Custom 4" split into 2x 3" exhaust, Custom HMIC, Custom custom custom custom I like to welder stuff....
No Bolt-ons allowed. Dyno'ed @ Speed1 Tuned by me - 405rwhp on WG.... WM50 cuming soon.
-Angry Motherf*cker Mode ENGAGED-
TitaniumTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:56 AM   #3
RHDJapan
Rotary Fanatic

RHDJapan is on a distinguished road

A container is definitely possible, we will be able to arrange it here in Japan, but there will be a lot of organization need on your end as well, in order to make it worth it while then a lot of stuff will need to be order, which will mean a lot of people on your end, which will might be pretty hard to manage.

We occasionally pack container for a couple of stores around the world, but that goes to the one customer.

-Chris
RHDJapan is offline   Reply With Quote