Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 3rd Gen Classified > 3rd Gen RX-7 Engine Parts

3rd Gen RX-7 Engine Parts Only Engine Related parts ONLY!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
ball joint
The Newbie

ball joint is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Apexi Intakes, Ignition parts and Greddy pulley, $20-$250, Cleveland OH 44140

$250 This is a NEW Apexi power intake the fits the 3rd gen RX-7. The intake is new in box and has never been installed. This intake costs $350 normally but I have no need for it, so my loss is your gain.

$45 - USED newer generation coil harness. This coil harness came off a JDM motor and is the updated design that does not have the extra grounding strap. Replacing this harness has been known to solve problems with ignition breakup. This harness came off my car and worked flawlessly when I was making 452whp.

$50 - USED set of stock NGK spark plug wires. These were also ran on my car when I made 452whp and the resistances across all the wires are in spec.

Next is two sets of USED coils in perfect working condition. The first pair of coils pictured below came off a JDM motor which had low mileage and are in perfect working condition. The next set of coils are the coils that are currently on the car. I'm selling them because I'm going to AEM coils, but these are the same coils that I've made 452whp on and are proven to be strong working coils.

JDM coils $45
Used coils $35

$20 - USED stock ignitor

$45 - Next is a USED Greddy water pump pulley. This is part of the two piece Greddy water pump/ alternator pulley kit and does not come with the belt or alternator pulley. This is just the water pump pulley. In stock form the waterpump will cavitate at high RPM and will not cool the motor properly. This pulley will slow down the water pump to help engine cooling at high RPM. It is also useful if you have eliminated the air pump and would like a like larger pulley to have better belt contact.

ball joint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
ball joint
The Newbie

Intake is SOLD
Old 03-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
ball joint
The Newbie

Bump
Old 04-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #4
ball joint
The Newbie

bump
Old 04-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #5
Rotary Evolution
rotaryevolution.net

Rotary Evolution is on a distinguished road

$50 used for stock plug wires? i think you added an extra zero in there, since they are $30 brand new. rest of the stuff looks good though.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
ball joint
The Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotary Evolution View Post
$50 used for stock plug wires? i think you added an extra zero in there, since they are $30 brand new. rest of the stuff looks good though.
good catch. Wires are $10
Old 04-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
ball joint
The Newbie

JDM coils and coil harness SOLD

USDM coils still available