Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 1st Gen Classified > 1st Gen RX-7 Parting Out

1st Gen RX-7 Parting Out Parting Out Mazda RX-7 You must have over 4 parts to list your items here. No new parts allowed.

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
magpiemini
Rotary Fan in Training

magpiemini is on a distinguished road
Default GLS-SE Parts, come get em, swap?

I have a lot of parts that I removed from my 1984 GSL-SE that you can have but you have to come get them. Under dash items such as heater, fan, air conditioner core, controls and hoses. Front carpet piece, headliner, audio amps and speakers, door glass, drivers seat, seat belts, rear window glass, rear side glass, driver and passenger door glass, power steering pump and an AC compressor that worked when engine was pulled from car.

I also have an extra 5sp 13b transmission that works for $75 if you pick it up.

And I also have 5 wheels, 15x8 that are a dual bolt pattern, one pattern is the 4x114.3 for the GSL-SE and other early models. $100 for all 5

I may have more items you need, just call me. 760-855-3329
Escondido, Ca.

I need things like a complete carb setup for a 13b, fuel injected fuel pump with the banjo pipe and regulator, and a spare starter.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15x8Wheel.jpg (26.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by magpiemini; 12-18-2012 at 12:45 PM..
magpiemini is offline   Reply With Quote