Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > IR Performance

IR Performance www.myspace.com/rotaryexperimentseven (NJ) We work on any rotary cars

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
IR Performance
Rotary Fanatic

IR Performance is on a distinguished road
Default We Are Moving!

We are currently moving to a larger location. Nothing super fancy, but it will have significantly more room than we have now. The new shop is in Nutley NJ, which is about 5 miles from our current location in Clifton. Right now progress is being hampered due to a dumpster the genius landlord placed in the driveway that is being used for some roofing. I will post pics and the address once we get the placed cleaned up and are moved in. I plan to do a grand opening party, maybe even a used parts garage sale as I am sure lots of stuff is going to turn up while moving. We should be fully up and running in 2 weeks.

IR Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
SLOASFK
Rotary Fanatic

SLOASFK is on a distinguished road

this is some awesome news, Ihor! I'm glad you guys are moving on up, you certainly deserve it
SLOASFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
IR Performance
Rotary Fanatic

Delays delays... The property has another building on it. The genius landlord decided that he had to re-do the roof and siding right at this moment so he slapped a dumpster right into the common driveway blocking the way. As a result, nothing significant could be moved in or out last week. To add to matters I had a friend unexpectedly pass away. I will post an update as soon as I can. We hope to be up and running in some fashion by the end of the week.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #4
Specter328
The Newbie

Specter328 is on a distinguished road

Delay is not a word i like to hear. I want my car back!!!! lol Aside from the jokes I am very sorry to hear about your friends passing, I'm sure this is a hard time for yourself and Rich, you have my condolences and I'll be sure to say a prayer for him.

Ryan
Specter328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
IR Performance
Rotary Fanatic

Ryan, your motor is out. We'll give you another update soon.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:02 AM   #6
IR Performance
Rotary Fanatic

Change of plans. The landlord at the new location was giving me too much trouble. He didn't want new concrete put down. Why I don't know, since I was going to pay for all of it. The floor was too ruined to work on. Additionally, some of the building wiring was not up to code and he had no desire to get it fixed. Consequently, I told him it won't work for us. The good news is we just agreed on a different location. The new shop will be in Metuchen, NJ off or Rt 1. It is about 2000 sq ft so we will have plenty of indoor space for cars. The area is also very secure. The landlord is a police officer and the shop is set back from the road so that it will not attract the wrong kind of attention. Next door is muscle car restoration place and a landscaping business. The plan is to move in this weekend. Just waiting on the landlord to clear out some things he has in storage. I feel this location will enable us to provide an even high quality level of service and faster turnaround time. For the remainder of the week we are resuming operations at a temporary garage. Stay tuned for updates and pics of the new location.
irperformance@live.com
732-662-1794

Last edited by IR Performance; 06-17-2008 at 10:08 AM..