Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 3rd Gen Classified > 3rd Gen RX-7 Parting Out

3rd Gen RX-7 Parting Out Parting Out Mazda RX-7 You must have over 4 parts to list your items here. No new parts allowed.

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
mbc5117
The Newbie

mbc5117 is on a distinguished road
Default 94 Base parts

For sale are a bunch of parts I have for sale off of my 1994 rx7. I recently had a jspec motor and tranny swapped in since when I bought the car it was auto and I have a bunch of extra parts to get rid of. Everything was working when it was taken off the car, motor and turbos had 118,000 miles on them when I did the swap. Also, if any of my asking prices are off let me know, I’m still new to the community and I’m not exactly sure what everything is worth yet. I can send individual pics if needed just let me know what you want to see. Prefrence will be given to local buyers because I would prefer not to have to ship the parts, especally the bigger ones. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. Call, text, or PM.
610-295-9001 -Mitch

Upper Intake Manifold $50
Lower Intake Manifold $50
Piping to/from intercooler $40
Oil filler pipe $20
y-pipe $20
Injector rails $160
Intake elbow $20
Ignition coil assembly $50
Throttle body sold
Air pump $60
A/C compressor $60
Engine mount $40
Jegs overflow tank $20
Alternator $50
Emissions control $50
Belts sold
Stock BOV $20
Battery tray $10
Air separation Tank sold
Air Intake pipe $20
Pressure/Vacuum chambers $20 each
Automatic ECU $20
Oil pipes $20
Wiring harness (cut) $20
Dipstick $5
Oil/Tranny cooler lines $50 for both
Front left headlight mount w/motor $20
Vacuum pipes and hoses
Also have a set of twins, one blown one not, right now they are separated so you can either buy them together or separate if you want one or just certain parts like the wastegate actuators or cooling lines. Just let me know and we can work out a price.

Last edited by mbc5117; 08-22-2012 at 07:06 PM..
mbc5117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
evo_koa
The Newbie

evo_koa is on a distinguished road

do you have the factory radio for sale?
evo_koa is offline   Reply With Quote