Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Old School Rotary (Pre-1979)

Old School Rotary (Pre-1979) Pre-1979 Discussion including performance modifications and technical support sections

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #31
Whizbang
Respecognize!

Whizbang will become famous soon enough

yea what sucks is that im in ohio again. but i plan on trying to come through can grab everything

Whizbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 PM   #32
Rotarydave
Rotary Nut Case

Rotarydave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannafc4me View Post
Daaaammmmm yellow one looks great. My dream is to find a 74 Luce Rx4 in some old lady's garage and get a great deal as well as a great car. Its hard to find good stuff in So Cal junkyards. Because they scrap the cars after a week or two to make room for the next wave of cars. You my friend on the other hand hit the jackpot!!!!!!
Look, I know how to make this work, trust me I own more old school than probably anyone.

You go into all of the local pick a parts or other scrappers and the ones I am talking about are the seedy ones that pickup all the crap cars not the new ones. You kiss ass.... yea you heard me right kiss the owners ass be very very nice, see what they have in any old school stuff, buy a couple of small items every so often so they see you, then let them know hey these cars are what I do, if you get one in call me I will give you more than you will get as a scrap price.... the last part and this is real important.. they might say I can't let you take the car because..... if they do say that then say OK but I tell you what I want to buy the ability to strip it right here so that I get everything I want and you still get what you need

believe me it works
Rotarydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #33
Whizbang
Respecognize!

Whizbang will become famous soon enough

great idea right there. i need to go poke around and see what has popped up locally
Whizbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #34
Nopis1O
Rotary Fanatic

Nopis1O is on a distinguished road

you my friend have a lot of work ahead of you. ha
1990 Fc Hard top: Brideported 13b, weber carb, 350z wheels w/nitrogen, or 16in BBS meshies, Msd, Racaro Racing Seats, Custom Gauge cluster, custom Intake, Relocated Battery, 3inch header back borla exhaust system, Alpine stereo system, Wire tucked, S4 shift boot&knob, custom Strut bar, And soon to come a Full black w/ gold pearl paint job, powder coated break calipers, all black interior, bride headliner/door panels.
Nopis1O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:35 PM   #35
re808
The Newbie

re808 is on a distinguished road

nice found bro...i like the side mirror on that 808...rx4 wagon..!!!it really rare in my country...10 thumb up for u bro...
re808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #36
rx2fan
The Newbie

rx2fan is on a distinguished road

nice find, I wish I could find something like this in Florida.
rx2fan is offline   Reply With Quote