Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Events & Meets > Deals Gap Rotary Rally > DGRR Archive

DGRR Archive Threads from Previous Deals Gap Rotary Rally Events.

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #31
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

No problem man, and it sounds like you got a great product!

speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:10 PM   #32
3DZukini
Ti-Grey 8

3DZukini is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
No problem man, and it sounds like you got a great product!
Thanks, I did my best, if I sell them all I'll make a new one I may do a version of this design with a FD on the back, maybe spirit R. I wasn't thinking straight at the meet though, I didn't really spend any time taking good reference pictures at a similar angle.

2004 Ti-Gray GT MT, Mazda ipod adapter, Nav, black chrome wheels, clear corners, RacingBrake slotted rotors, Hawk hps pads, RB intake, RB duct, RB exhaust, AP Dual Resonated Midpipe, AP Underdrive Pulley Accolade eyelids, COBB AccessPort (I need a map to match my parts, anybody wanna help me out?)
Iowa Mazda RX-8 & RX-7 Club <-- Check us out on Facebook!
3DZukini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #33
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

Hey man, that's completely understandable. I was at DGRR06 and it was amazing, I wouldn't expect anyone to think about other things while being there haha. Just looking at the pics from this year frustrates me that I missed yet another year.

I have a friend that wants the RX-8 verision, and I've heard from 1 other guy so far about it but I'm not sure how serious he is. How much are you selling them for? $15 still?
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:13 AM   #34
3DZukini
Ti-Grey 8

lol, when I got there I was thinking... "I don't want to stand by my car and try to sell t-shirts... I wanna go check out all these cars and talk to the owners!"
Yeah, $15 plus $5 for shipping in U.S. I don't know the costs of shipping elsewhere unless someone orders it from far away So basically, $20 shipped for one tee. I have some that have just the rotor art on front, some that have just the rx8 art on front, and some that have the rotor on front and rx8 on back. I still need to do a little count and see how many I have in each size but I'm pretty sure I have at least one of all 3 designs in Small through X-tra Large. I had some XXL, but they might be all gone.

2004 Ti-Gray GT MT, Mazda ipod adapter, Nav, black chrome wheels, clear corners, RacingBrake slotted rotors, Hawk hps pads, RB intake, RB duct, RB exhaust, AP Dual Resonated Midpipe, AP Underdrive Pulley Accolade eyelids, COBB AccessPort (I need a map to match my parts, anybody wanna help me out?)
Old 04-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #35
Herblenny
Founder/Administrator/Internet Pitbull :)

Herblenny will become famous soon enoughHerblenny will become famous soon enough

I wore this shirt to work this morning.. Great looking shirt!! I say its one of my favorite now!

DGRR 2013 - Year of 13B
www.DealsGapRotaryRally.com

http://www.facebook.com/Herblenny
Herblenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #36
3DZukini
Ti-Grey 8

Thanks Phil, and thanks for letting me sell them down there, even though I spent more time gawking at other cars then I did even trying to sell t-shirts It was kind of a last minute idea to even get them printed, but they turned out pretty nice... next up will be a FD shirt, after I get these sold

Old 04-23-2009, 01:50 AM   #37
3DZukini
Ti-Grey 8

I'm starting to run out of sizes on the shirts, if anyone out there still wants shirts send me a PM and I'll see what I have left and send you paypal info, thanks!!
Erich

Old 04-23-2009, 07:09 AM   #38
RIZZXX7
DIGG7ER

RIZZXX7 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you're starting to sell those shirts, they seemed well made
Old 04-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #39
theorie
VRR PSSH

theorie is on a distinguished road

if you made one with an FD on the back i would buy it.

MY FACEBOOK PROFILE // BLACK LABEL ENGINEERING // ADVANCED RACE TECH // IR PERFORMANCE // THE BOOST LAB //

[url=rotaryaddicts.com]
theorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:29 AM   #40
RIZZXX7
DIGG7ER

he would sell a ton if he made ones with fd's
Old 04-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #41
3DZukini
Ti-Grey 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZZXX7 View Post
I'm glad you're starting to sell those shirts, they seemed well made
Thanks dude You guys took off so early I didn't get your shirt out of the car, Diego stopped over last night and picked it up, I think he's going to send it to you. The weekend went so fast, I wanted to bug you for a ride in your FD but I never got around to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZZXX7 View Post
he would sell a ton if he made ones with fd's
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaryResurrection View Post
thats what I told him...
I know, I heard that a lot The shirt idea started out on 8club just to see if enough people would be interested, kinda snowballed from there. If I get all of these sold, I'll start on a FD design... probably using the spirit-R style, I loved the look of that Feed FD and Rizzxx7's car was super clean style and cool color... I also forgot to get good reference pics while I was there, I need to find somebody local with a FD so I can shoot the angles I might use.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #42
RIZZXX7
DIGG7ER

me and the wife wanted to get on the road as early as possible since it was raining that day, and we missed our daughter so much we couldn't wait to get home.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #43
bop_rocco
Rotary Fanatic

bop_rocco is on a distinguished road

any update on the FD shirts?

PwrFC, Twins @ 14lbs, 1300 sec w/supra pump,
smic w/ pettit intake, M2 cf intake, 3in downp-mid w/ Carbon Ti,
mazda perf radiator, dvd/tv, mazdaspeed cf lip and cf feed sides, SSR sp1's 18-9's and 10's - 255-275

re-a diffuser, and 99front and wing soon.
bop_rocco is offline   Reply With Quote