Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > ZN Performance

ZN Performance (OH) www.znperformance.com RX7 and RX8's performance and parts. 3488 Millikin Court Columbus Ohio 43228 614-264-9588

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:09 AM   #31
chibikougan
⊙⊙

chibikougan will become famous soon enough

As I said above I just poked some fun and was called names etc so I poked back. Didn't even comment about his new product.

You did start the Mental Retardation and the Internet Forums that cause them right? I R Confused...
and we are all a part of the same compost pile.
chibikougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 01:12 AM   #32
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayrx7 View Post
No! Your just being a dick, every thread I start you are always posting some smart-ass comments.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:14 AM   #33
chibikougan
⊙⊙

I will be in my Trashcan if anyone needs me...
Old 03-07-2015, 03:30 AM   #34
RICE RACING
Don Mega

RICE RACING will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibikougan View Post
As I said above I just poked some fun and was called names etc so I poked back. Didn't even comment about his new product.

You did start the Mental Retardation and the Internet Forums that cause them right? I R Confused...
* That is the thread highlighting useless c-u-n-t-s and people who outright think they are engineers but only know about penis love. IE: Brian D Cain & Howard Coleman types promise the world and deliver an Atlas.

Stop spamming this blokes thread/s. Let him try to make a living, people can see what is what, that is my view, I will stay out of it now, but suffice to say I know what its like to have c-u-n-t-s always talk shit in internet postings, thankfully I don't need the internet anymore, but I know what its like relying on it as a form of communication and to have people stalk you and talk shit is not only wrong but its pretty malicious and petty, speaks more of the low life doing the trash talking than any 'service' or public good they think they may be doing, specially if the person has addressed concerns you may have raise prior. NOT saying you are a low life cheebs or anyone here as I know you all love anus.

And YES I did get your email with the dog shit welding example and yes it was bad, but he did seem to say it was an ass pirate who did that who is no longer there, and this version honestly looks not too bad, so give the poor c_U-N-T a break.............. that is my last word here.

Short of being a CON MAN fuckwit like Brian D Cain or Hoard Coleman who both are proven to never have a running car OR talk anything resembling reality I dont condone a witch hunt against anyone if they have not blatantly ripped anyone off or knowingly sold a shit product.

2nd last words lol.
Coil on Plug
Water Injection
ECU Calibration
RICE RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 02:06 PM   #35
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICE RACING View Post
* That is the thread highlighting useless c-u-n-t-s and people who outright think they are engineers but only know about penis love. IE: Brian D Cain & Howard Coleman types promise the world and deliver an Atlas.

Stop spamming this blokes thread/s. Let him try to make a living, people can see what is what, that is my view, I will stay out of it now, but suffice to say I know what its like to have c-u-n-t-s always talk shit in internet postings, thankfully I don't need the internet anymore, but I know what its like relying on it as a form of communication and to have people stalk you and talk shit is not only wrong but its pretty malicious and petty, speaks more of the low life doing the trash talking than any 'service' or public good they think they may be doing, specially if the person has addressed concerns you may have raise prior. NOT saying you are a low life cheebs or anyone here as I know you all love anus.

And YES I did get your email with the dog shit welding example and yes it was bad, but he did seem to say it was an ass pirate who did that who is no longer there, and this version honestly looks not too bad, so give the poor c_U-N-T a break.............. that is my last word here.

Short of being a CON MAN fuckwit like Brian D Cain or Hoard Coleman who both are proven to never have a running car OR talk anything resembling reality I dont condone a witch hunt against anyone if they have not blatantly ripped anyone off or knowingly sold a shit product.

2nd last words lol.

Who is spamming all that was done to get people their money...but I will keep responding.

Both he has done with multiple businesses. Read the threads Hypocrite..

Don't act high and mighty Peter you are the DON MEGA of bashing **** as you say everywhere. Even going as far as hoping he will kill himself. So spare me the BS.

Also why don't you guys attack the mod who made ALL THE COMMENTS... All I did was help other forum members get their money from this guy who ripped them off Fact. Wonder why he Mad?

Now if you want me to leave this thread quit responding and I will do the same.

I ALSO HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCTS!

Last edited by chibikougan; 03-07-2015 at 02:57 PM..
Old 03-07-2015, 03:03 PM   #36
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

zayrx7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Who is spamming all that was done to get people their money...but I will keep responding.

Don't act high and mighty Peter you are the DON MEGA of bashing **** as you say everywhere. Even going as far as hoping he will kill himself. So spare me the BS.

Also why don't you guys attack the mod who made ALL THE COMMENTS... All I did was help other foum members get their money from this guy who ripped them off Fact. Wonder why he Mad?

You had no factor in me refunding people their money, none what so ever Period. I worked for rx7store for 12 yrs and handle everything over there, I have never tried to rip anyone off in my life. You have a problem and need some seriously help, you gave me negative itrader score and you have never bought anything from me. You keep showing up in my threads with smartass comments, Phil already warned you once about it. I have been running this business for going on 9yrs now with a lot of happy customers, you can't stay in business for that long if I'm scamming people.
zayrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 03:04 PM   #37
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

where do you get multiple business from
Old 03-07-2015, 03:13 PM   #38
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Quote:
You had no factor in me refunding people their money, none what so ever Period. I worked for rx7store for 12 yrs and handle everything over there, I have never tried to rip anyone off in my life. You have a problem and need some seriously help, you gave me negative itrader score and you have never bought anything from me. You keep showing up in my threads with smartass comments, Phil already warned you once about it. I have been running this business for going on 9yrs now with a lot of happy customers, you can't stay in business for that long if I'm scamming people.
Yeah I remember Rx7 Store it cost me $350 I am still out. You haven't been staying in business you have been shut down, ran out, and started one after the other. Thanks for bringing all that up though. All I said was "I thought you hired a new welder" Read it comprehend it and get back to me.

I understand you say it had nothing to do with me but I made the stink to make it all happen. So that those customers stood up for themselves. I just looked through all of your threads. I commented in the 2 Mitch started to get his refund. So much spamming and Smart comments where?
Old 03-07-2015, 03:16 PM   #39
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

So let me get this right Mich bought about $7000.00 dollars of parts from me received all his parts and the only thing that was bad was the manifold. I refunded him and that makes me a scammer.
Used bins damage in shipping tabs broken off, to customer to put in a fedex claim. That didn't happen, refund customer and I'm a scammer. WOW grow the F-up please

Last edited by zayrx7; 03-07-2015 at 03:22 PM..
Old 03-07-2015, 03:17 PM   #40
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Quote:
where do you get multiple business from
Oooh in before the changeup.

Zavier I am done with it. Keep aspiring to do better and don't force quality testing on the customer.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:21 PM   #41
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

Quote:
Yeah I remember Rx7 Store it cost me $350 I am still out. You haven't been staying in business you have been shut down, ran out, and started one after the other. Thanks for bringing all that up though. All I said was "I thought you hired a new welder" Read it comprehend it and get back to me.

I understand you say it had nothing to do with me but I made the stink to make it all happen. So that those customers stood up for themselves. I just looked through all of your threads. I commented in the 2 Mitch started to get his refund. So much spamming and Smart comments where?

When are you going to get it thru your head I had nothing to do with your money problems with rx7store, I was an hourly employee that's it. If you have a problem that you need to discuss it with them, I never own any part of rx7store, if I did I would have retired by now trust me. I just woke up one day and realize why am I working my ass off for nothing and decided that since I built all the engines and did all the service I can do it on my own.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:24 PM   #42
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Quote:
So let me get this right Mich bought about $7000.00 dollars of parts from me received all his parts and the only thing that was bad was the manifold. I refunded him and that makes me a scamer.
Used bins damage in shipping tabs broken off, to customer to put in a fedex claim. That didn't happen, refund customer and I'm a scammer. WOW grow the F-up please

Yes that MADE you a scammer. Did I say anything about that after you refunded those guys. NO

The Bins where wrapped in 2 layers of Green Plastic wrap. You did it too. FEDEX will not warranty something that WAS NOT PACKAGED.

I also never said you where a scammer in THIS THREAD you did.

I really don't think you have the mental capacity to understand whats going on. Although scammers tend to attack when they feel threatened... Not disprove occurrences.

Your the one name calling and crying maybe you should grow up.

Last edited by zayrx7; 03-07-2015 at 03:28 PM..
Old 03-07-2015, 03:27 PM   #43
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

Quote:

Also why don't you guys attack the mod who made ALL THE COMMENTS... All I did was help other forum members get their money from this guy who ripped them off Fact. Wonder why he Mad?

I ALSO HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCTS!

The Mod was asking real questions, you were just posting to start crap
Old 03-07-2015, 03:30 PM   #44
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Quote:
When are you going to get it thru your head I had nothing to do with your money problems with rx7store, I was an hourly employee that's it. If you have a problem that you need to discuss it with them, I never own any part of rx7store, if I did I would have retired by now trust me. I just woke up one day and realize why am I working my ass off for nothing and decided that since I built all the engines and did all the service I can do it on my own.
When are you going to get it through your head I am not commenting on any of that. Yes service where Damaged Coilovers go. Where you told me they where fine. I am not allowed to talk about that though. I will cut that off so I don't get in trouble for you bringing it up.

You do realize all I brought up in this thread was "I thought you hired a new welder"

You won't comment on it, but you keep saying I have been running multiple companies.

Last edited by zayrx7; 03-07-2015 at 03:35 PM..
Old 03-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #45
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

Quote:
Yes that MADE you a scammer. Did I say anything about that after you refunded those guys. NO

The Bins where wrapped in 2 layers of Green Plastic wrap. You did it too. FEDEX will not warranty something that WAS NOT PACKAGED.

I also never said you where a scammer in THIS THREAD you did.

I really don't think you have the mental capacity to understand whats going on. Although scammers tend to attack when they feel threatened... Not disprove occurrences.

Your the one name calling and crying maybe you should grow up.
Just to prove how stupid you are here is an example for you.
You go to best buy to buy a TV you open it up and you don't like it and you take it back, they refund you the money.
Mich orders a turbo kit from me he doesn't like the manifold, we refund him the money.
Which one is the scammer