Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Rotary Tech - General Rotary Engine related tech section..

Rotary Tech - General Rotary Engine related tech section.. Tech section for general Rotary Engine... This includes, building 12As, 13Bs, 20Bs, Renesis, etc...

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:54 AM   #16
RICE RACING
Don Mega

RICE RACING will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Real Deal V's Back Scratcher bank Loan Plastic Trophy Wannabe !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slides View Post
Is there any truth to the claims that the material in the T4 housings is not as tolerant as that used in the GT turbine housings? Perhaps you would be better off with a GT4094 ?

I think I have seen pics like that in a few threads from T04z cars that have been circuit raced?
Who said that? a failed high school wannabe "doctor" who is nothing but a failed back scratcher who has blown up about 20 motors trying to get 3rd place after BORROWING! 100+k in 3 years lol?????????? not bad trying to live a life as a wannabe plastic trophy racer on your own forum talking to 10 people lol That is a same fuckwit who has little separation from his own pay to play mediocrity and facts LOL.

These are higher grade early T04 housings NOT the china outsourced crap sold in Australia lol used by the above aptly described fuckwit....

I raced with those housings before he was pulling himself, and without a heat bag they are fine

Maybe you should not be following a back scratcher blogger for advice, after all he is only talking to minions and others living a pretend life trying to justify his wastage of bank managers home/business loan on his tax dodge matte black engine destroying shit box LOL

Coil on Plug
Water Injection
ECU Calibration

Last edited by RICE RACING; 02-11-2013 at 06:00 AM..
RICE RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:08 AM   #17
RICE RACING
Don Mega

RICE RACING will become famous soon enough

The T04 housings I have were used in the Zakspeed powered Ford 4cyl IMSA cars, been using them since 1992. In real racing (not one lap blowup bullshit!) these last as long as you can go, again sans BS heat bag (like I proved) they are fine.

A heat bag will kill Ferrous base material long term. A one lap plastic trophy shit box will not induce enough stress to achieve this, there is no track in Australia that can sustain the high speed running in top gear to do this, it is the realm of cars like mine that can do over 200mph and keep doing it time after time after time......

Heat Bags = gayness
Coil on Plug
Water Injection
ECU Calibration
RICE RACING is offline   Reply With Quote