Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 1st Gen Classified > 1st Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale

1st Gen RX-7 Cars For Sale Buy or Sell your Car only!! No Parts!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:20 PM   #16
nocargreg
The Newbie

nocargreg is on a distinguished road

Oh damn it's not in my sig here. I work for Grassroots and Classic Motorsports Magazine. I am the same guy as hadagsl-se on the other forum.

I look forward to seeing the car. If you can't tell I am pretty interested.

-Greg

P.S. Know of any good Jeep forums besides the obvious. I am looking to sell the TJ pretty soon. I just got it recently but it doesn't really fit me, I got a good deal on it but I don't really want it. It needs a top, windows, seats and a couple other things to be presentable. Its lead a hard life since about 2003, no real off roading just no top and living near the beach.

84 RX-7 GSL-SE White
28X,XXX original miles, rally cross beater

01 Wrangler 4cyl 60,000 hard miles.
31 AT's
nocargreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #17
WE3RX7
RCC Addict

WE3RX7 is on a distinguished road

^ Did I meet you at a rally event in WV two years ago? You sound familiar. Grassroots was runnning a blue WRX I believe.

Honestly, I'm not a huge forum guru for Jeeps. I poke around our local club site: www.novajeepers.com but I dont post much. I love mine and jeeps have been in our family for years, but I'm not as much into it as I am 7s. Youl should be able to sell it fairly easily though since its a TJ
WE3RX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #18
WE3RX7
RCC Addict

BTW - thought this was funny, but I'm wearing a Grassroots shirt right now!
Old 05-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #19
nocargreg
The Newbie

nocargreg is on a distinguished road

You wouldn't have met me there but Per was running a Impreza a couple years ago.

I lived in Springfield, VA until January of this year when I started working for Grassroots. I made it out to some events and races but the car was down for a couple years waiting for paint after my little brother wrecked it and I was down at Radford.

84 RX-7 GSL-SE White
28X,XXX original miles, rally cross beater

01 Wrangler 4cyl 60,000 hard miles.
31 AT's
nocargreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #20
WE3RX7
RCC Addict

Ah - Maybe it was Dan or something - I can't recall. My buddy and I worked crew for our Rally RX7 and met a really nice guy from Grassroots, had breakfast with 'em and got some tshirts and magazines from him.

Either way, If the car sells before June for some reason I'll probably still head up to hyperfest... maybe I should enter the 8, lol...