Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Motorsports and Events > Car Events

Car Events Post any Car related events

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #16
infernosg
IT'S ALIVE!

infernosg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGN View Post
Pulling the motor tonight...
Awesome, I hope everything works out for ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS87FC3S View Post
less then 2 weeks.. my exhaust, struts, strut braces and a couple other parts should be here this weekend try to get them on really quik . good thing i live in indianpolis.
Yeah I've got a couple of things on the way - nothing major. Just some new brake rotors and pads and a few other odds 'n ends that need to go onto the car. It's supposed to rain here all this weekend though

infernosg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #17
TS87FC3S
Ask Me About My WANKEL!!!

TS87FC3S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernosg View Post
Yeah I've got a couple of things on the way - nothing major. Just some new brake rotors and pads and a few other odds 'n ends that need to go onto the car. It's supposed to rain here all this weekend though
Yea its supposed to rain here to but im not to worried about it my struts were so bad ive went through 2 rear tires in 2 weeks so im busting ass the get everything done to this car this weekend and next week (also prolly doin emmision delete) , also im working on my buddies 89 rx7 so that he also can cruise with me to mazdafest.

And ZGN what u pullin the motor for??
TS87FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #18
willnordacgreen1211
Rotary Fanatic

willnordacgreen1211 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGN View Post
Who wants to caravan over from Alabama? Or maybe I could meet up with some people along the way up 65N
hey im debating going but im in nashville and im taking 65n the whole way up you should stop off and me and maybe a few other 8s will caravan
willnordacgreen1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #19
TS87FC3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnordacgreen1211 View Post
hey im debating going but im in nashville and im taking 65n the whole way up you should stop off and me and maybe a few other 8s will caravan
There should be no debating, just go lol, lets take over indy.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:33 PM   #20
willnordacgreen1211
Rotary Fanatic

willnordacgreen1211 is on a distinguished road

lets do it! im registered and redy to roll but seriously if anyone wants to caravan up 65n please tell me cuz its a DAMN boring drive otherwise hahaha and my rx8 isnt the most comfortable road trip car haha see you guys there look for the nordic green 8 with tein springs!! and other goodies
willnordacgreen1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #21
ZGN
I fly drones & film crap.

ZGN is on a distinguished road

When will you be leaving?
Old 04-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #22
infernosg
IT'S ALIVE!

infernosg is on a distinguished road

Good to see there will be some RCC members there. I wasn't able to attend DGRR so it'll be a good chance to meet some people.

I know a decent number of people from another forum I frequent are going (Mazdas247).

Oh yeah, aside from the Indy RX8 club being there be prepared for like 5 Proteges, a handful of 6/MS6'sand a whole mess of 3/MS3's being present. Depending on who you are the latter is either a good thing or a bad thing.

EDIT: Not that it matters but I'll be rolling out of Cinci around 6-6:30 Saturday morning. Should put me there 8-8:30.
infernosg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:33 PM   #23
TS87FC3S

debating on going just got 7 running half way decent but havent had a chance to clean her up and dirty car with peelin clear and much needed bodywork isnt the best looking lol

Well i retract previous statement i went and won dirtiest car award lol was a good event

Last edited by TS87FC3S; 05-01-2010 at 02:48 PM..