Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Motorsports and Events > Rotary Events

Rotary Events Please post Rotary Events ONLY!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
13x
SinCityRotary

13x is on a distinguished road

If we are missing anyone hollar!! We need to give the Orleans a car count

PARTICIPANTS
By State

Screen Name********Actual first name**********Staying at********Ordered swag******Rotary Style*****Limo Y/N

ARIZONA
azlizard*****************Scott***************Orlea ns*****************************RX8
Flashwing***************Todd****************Orlean s*****************************RX8
Miss Flashwing***********Brenda**************Orleans*** **************************Passenager
Hot Tamale**************Adam***************Orleans**** *********Yes*************RX8
Miss Hot Tamale*********Christina**************Orleans***** *******Yes************Passenger
Easy_E1****************Erick****************Other* *************Yes**************RX7**********yes limo
Mazda Maniac************Jeff*****************Other****** ********Yes**************RX8
Guest*******************?******************Other** *****************************Passenger
Charles R Hill************Charles/Ray***********Other**************Yes************** RX8
Guest******************?*******************Other** *****************************Passenger
Bnosaj***************** Jason***************Orleans*********************** ******RX8

CALIFORNIA
Jedi54******************Jorge************pvt penthouse************Yes***********RX8
Lady Vader**************Emelie***********pvt. penthouse**************************passenger
FastRX8*****************Cesar***********pvt penthouse****************************RX8
Mrs Fast RX8*************Deanna**********Pvt. penthouse**************************passenger
241 Commuter************Bernie**************Orleans*** ***********Yes*************RX8
Mrs 241******************Judy***************Orleans*** ***********Yes***********Passenger
Zoom I Do****************Celeste*************Orleans***** *********Yes***********RX8
Zoom I Do II************* *Doug**************Orleans***************Yes****** *****RX8
D0ct0r7*******************Ken**************Orleans ***************Yes***********RX7***********yes limo
Atilla****************Kept Man(Paris)**********Orleans***************soon I hope*****RX8
Scremn8*****************Michael*************Orlean s*****************************RX8
Miss Scremn8*************Barbara*************Orleans*** **************************Passenger

NEVADA
Phil's 8******************Phil*****************Orleans*** ************Yes*************RX8*************Yes limo
Mrs. Phil's 8*************Nancy****************Orleans******** *******Yes************passenger
13X********************Ray*****************Orleans ***************Yes***********RX7 First Gen
66X*******************Jeanie****************Orlean s***************Yes***********RX7 First Gen
Thrasher***************Renee*****************Orlea ns**************Yes***********RX8
Lil8*******************Christina***************Orl eans***************Yes***********Passenger
Zeegermans*************Ryan******************Local ****************Yes***********RX7
Streetport89vert*********Joel******************Loc al*******************************RX7
Dicedealer***************Phil******************Loc al*******************************RX7
Philstoots**************Kristen*****************Lo cal*******************************RX7
Rogue_FC**************Josh*******************Local *******************************RX7
jogo87****************Brandon****************Local *******************************RX7
topnotchrx7************Robert*****************Loca l*******************************RX7
80rotaryrolla************Cesar*****************Loc al*******************************Rotary
choopacabra530********Shaun******************Local *******************************Repu and or SA
RotaryEvolution**********Ben******************Loca l********************************RX7
Smokin Samoan**********Dany******************Local******* ************************RX7
Ol Rusty****************Dave*****************Local*** *****************************RX7
CYM TKT****************Davis******************Local*** ****************************RX7
RXSeven***************Mario******************Local *******************************RX7
FrankV702*************Frank******************Local *******************************RX7
Edgar*****************Edgar******************Local *******************************RX7
none*****************Ezequiel*****************Loca l*******************************RX7

TEXAS
9Krpmrx8***************Scott******************Pala ce Station***********************RX8
miss 9krpmrx8***********Claudia****************Palace Station***********************Passenger
Grungepup**************Pup?******************Palac e Station***********************RX8
Miss Grungepup**********Puppy?****************Palace Station***********************Passenger

UTAH
Jethro Tull***************Chuck******************Orleans* ***********Yes***********RX8**************Yes limo
Miss Jethro Tull************Kelly******************Orleans**** ********Yes***********Passenger*********Yes limo
Epotrich*****************Edinardo***************Or leans*************?************RX8
Mrs Epotrich**************Marci******************Orlea ns**************************Passenger

VIRGINA
Sephyobssed************Jessica*****************Orl eans*************soon I hope****Passenger

WASHINGTON
Dondo*******************Mike***************Orleans *****************************RX8**************Yes limo

Email
13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #17
13x
SinCityRotary

well the list continues to grow with the state of Alabama joining the list

well the trophies have arrived and figured would share

Email
Old 05-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
13x
SinCityRotary

awesome cars came out for the event, raffle and trophy were a smash as well as the pentouse party last year wooooooot ... cruise was a blast, road has some nice stretches interupted by some crazy twisties

Now for the beer garden and the hangover run in the morning

Email

Last edited by 13x; 05-21-2011 at 06:44 PM..
Old 05-22-2011, 09:07 AM   #19
ZGN
I fly drones & film crap.

ZGN is on a distinguished road

Who came up from Alabama?
Old 05-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #20
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

I really wanted to make this, but I was having problems with the car again. Still am. I hope to make it one of these years though.
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #21
13x
SinCityRotary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGN View Post
Who came up from Alabama?
girl named Tiff from the 8 side

Email
Old 05-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #22
13x
SinCityRotary

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
I really wanted to make this, but I was having problems with the car again. Still am. I hope to make it one of these years though.
Well hope you get the ride squared away, we'll do it again next year (yes we are already working on it lol )

Yeah I really wanted to go to DGRR and meet up with my son who drove down from NY but the events were too close together on the calender.
So maybe the stars will line up better next year for more people

Email
Old 09-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #23
13x
SinCityRotary

WHiV5 information to be released soon

Email