Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Show your rotary car build up.

Show your rotary car build up. Show off your Rotary Car build!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #16
Caim
Rotary Fan in Training

Caim is on a distinguished road

Well the smallest was stock and i made about 350 on stock boost with a street port. I tuned that.

Then the next turbo i got for a deal and never went for its max power and got the third one for a steeeeel. So now i am assuming that i will be right around 400 to 450 pump on stock map. And then when i upgrade i will be around the 500ish rage for fun days.

Caim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #17
Caim
Rotary Fan in Training

Man it still needs a good clean, but this is a little of what i have.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #18
Brent
Sua Sponte

Brent is on a distinguished road

Car looks good man! I like the dog pictures. Is your wideband 02 bung at the bottom of your downpipe? Only reason I ask is I see your LC-1 is mounted in the engine bay. If you run the sensor back the car and up through the tranny tunnel where the shifter comes through(of course make sure you wrap the wire so it isn't pinched as it comes through) to the interior, you will expose the actual LC-1 sensor to much less heat and prob. prolong it's life. I wrapped mine in thermal wrap just as overkill and secured it as far away from the tranny as possible. The actual sensor is now mounted underneath the tranny tunnel cover in the interior... basically behind where the ash tray is.
Road Atlanta August 2011 NASA TT 1:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFY00PAK_Ps
Traqmate's video of my car from the 2011 UTCC at VIR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zcn6...layer_embedded
Video of Yellow LS1 FD at NASA TT at VIR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6k0lJkcwrM
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #19
Whizbang
Respecognize!

Whizbang will become famous soon enough

dang, your charge pipes are like a new Cedar Point ride.
Whizbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #20
WhiteRice_7
Rotary Fan in Training

WhiteRice_7 is on a distinguished road

looks good!!hope it can stand the heat.....
WhiteRice_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:03 AM   #21
Caim
Rotary Fan in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Car looks good man! I like the dog pictures. Is your wideband 02 bung at the bottom of your downpipe? Only reason I ask is I see your LC-1 is mounted in the engine bay. If you run the sensor back the car and up through the tranny tunnel where the shifter comes through(of course make sure you wrap the wire so it isn't pinched as it comes through) to the interior, you will expose the actual LC-1 sensor to much less heat and prob. prolong it's life. I wrapped mine in thermal wrap just as overkill and secured it as far away from the tranny as possible. The actual sensor is now mounted underneath the tranny tunnel cover in the interior... basically behind where the ash tray is.
Yeah i am by no means leaving it where it was. I was just making sure that it worked because i got it for free and it was used. But i have heard of that and think that is what i am gong to do.

As for the charge pipes, they will not be like that for long. All i had was the stock pipes and a peice off another turbo kit. So that is what i used until the parts that i am making are finished.

And i am sure that it can handle the heat... thanks for the comments.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:33 AM   #22
Caim
Rotary Fan in Training

I know it has been a long time since i have added more. But i will be posting up some more pics of what i have done soon. I have not been on here in a while, but since then i have hidden all of the fuse boxes and relays and done a lot of little things to the car. Posting all that up soon.