Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > CJ-Motorsports

CJ-Motorsports Specialty fuel system products

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
phunk
The Newbie

phunk is on a distinguished road

replied

phunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:04 PM   #17
phunk
The Newbie

UPDATE: The photograph on our website showing the hardpipes with the twin Bosch setup is going to be taken off the site by tomorrow. The hardpipe WILL NOT FIT. We just found out that the setup in that picture has never been installed yet and we have confirmed that with it setup like the owner did in that picture, it will NOT fit inside the gas tank. The pumps have to be raised up higher, much higher than shown in that picture. So much higher that all Bosch units that are shipping will be coming with the brackets higher up than the walbro kits.

In fact, the Bosch pumps are so much taller that a straight direct line to the bulkhead fittings will not work because they are so close that they would kink. A loop is needed to plumb the hose from the pump to the bulkheads.

For those of you who have already ordered the Bosch unit, no worries, yours are shipping with the shorter stands to raise the pumps up.

We apologize for the misleading pic with the hardpipes, we thought it was really cool too. Unfortunately no one ever told us that it wouldnt fit in the tank after doing that and we could not tell by just looking at those pictures that were sent to us alone.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:42 AM   #18
13bmaniac
Rotary Fan in Training

13bmaniac is on a distinguished road

hello my friend nice to hear that, i think its just in time, just want to tell you guys the the paypal payment already clears to your account so i want to know when you are going to ship the twin bosch set up.
thanks
13bmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #19
KaiFD3S
Rotary Fanatic

KaiFD3S is on a distinguished road

Guess I will have to modify mine then since I currently own that kit in the pic of your website...lol..
KaiFD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #20
phunk
The Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13bmaniac View Post
hello my friend nice to hear that, i think its just in time, just want to tell you guys the the paypal payment already clears to your account so i want to know when you are going to ship the twin bosch set up.
thanks
sorry for the delayed response. the bosch units purchase during this sale will ship on monday. we are gonna use the weekend to measure up and make sure the bosch units shipping are going to correctly fit now that we have this new information.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #21
phunk
The Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiFD3S View Post
Guess I will have to modify mine then since I currently own that kit in the pic of your website...lol..
if you want you can send it to us and we can shorten the rods for you if you wish. we are going to shorten them about 1.5" on the bosch kits. just FYI also, the level sensor bracket on your assembly, at least in the picture, is upside down and holding the sensor too low.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #22
KaiFD3S
Rotary Fanatic

KaiFD3S is on a distinguished road

Would I need to send you the whole thing or can I just send you the rods? Let me know which one's to send...I will fix the level sensor...
KaiFD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #23
13bmaniac
Rotary Fan in Training

hello its already tuesday and like you guys said that the twin punp sistem will be shipped on monday just to know if already been shipped or are you still waiting to ship this.
thanks
Old 04-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #24
phunk
The Newbie

walbro units have shipped (with exception of one or two, waiting for more of the bulkhead fittings to arrive probably tomorrow), bosch ones are undergoing final comparisons of measurements to double check that they fit correctly now and are leaving probably tomorrow when the restock of bulkhead fittings arrive.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #25
phunk
The Newbie

ok, there is more going on with the bosch assembly then we thought. Here is a copy of the email sent to everyone who has ever purchased a Bosch assembly.

=======

There has been recent fitment issues found with the current bosch assembly.

The dual pump bracket was initially designed around walbro pumps. By a customers request we machined some Bosch brackets for the existing kit. We thought we had confirmation of fitment, but it turns out that we had a misunderstanding.

The bosch version of our twin pump assembly is undergoing a few minor changes for proper clearance and fitment in the tank.

Anyone who has this assembly already may either send it in to us for swapping out the adjusted bracketry parts, or can request us to simply ship them the revised components to bolt to the top plate.

Those of you currently waiting for this assembly, shipping will be delayed until as long as the 14th of April, but hopefully sooner. In attempt to provide the best customer service we can, we are offering 3 options for you valued customers.

1: Refund on the order

2: Switch order to Walbro bracket

3: Wait it out until the 14th

If you wish to take option 1 or 2, please reply to this email and let me know. Otherwise we will assume you don't mind waiting up to the 14th.
================

To you walbro guys, you probably already got your tracking # from us via email. No issues with the walbro units, we have been running it for a while now and so have other people.

Basically the Bosch assemblys need to have the pumps scoot over a bit, and the mounting rods shortened.

This time we are going to test fit it ourselves to get it perfect like we did with the walbro kit.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #26
13bmaniac
Rotary Fan in Training

any news or udpates for the bosh units????

thanks
Old 04-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #27
phunk
The Newbie

we have finalized what changes are being made and assembling the units to begin shipping on the 14th. they will probably all leave on that monday.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #28
13bmaniac
Rotary Fan in Training

hey did the twin pump sistem levae today
Old 04-15-2008, 02:58 PM   #29
13bmaniac
Rotary Fan in Training

hello??? please keep this posted to the people that have wait or pleaselet us know if the sistems are finished or has been shipped.
thanks
Old 04-15-2008, 04:07 PM   #30
oorx7
Rotary Fan in Training

oorx7 is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I didn't respond sooner. The new parts are being machined now. They should go out tommarrow. We had to order a couple of things to make this go as smoothly as possible. In other words, you will not have to modify any thing, just swap out the old with the new.

We will be providing you with new threaded rod, new aluminum stantions, and a new leval sensor bracket. We will ask that you ship the stuff back that you replace. Because it can still be used for the Walboro assemblies.

Thanks for your patience,
Brandon
oorx7 is offline   Reply With Quote