Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > ZN Performance

ZN Performance (OH) www.znperformance.com RX7 and RX8's performance and parts. 3488 Millikin Court Columbus Ohio 43228 614-264-9588

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #16
TitaniumTT
Test Whore - Admin

TitaniumTT will become famous soon enough

And just because I know you're not going to say it... wall thickness if tubing?

DEALS GAP!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

2015 Audi S4 - Samantha - Zero Brap S4
2004 RX8 - Jocelyn - 196rwhp, 19mpg fuel to noise converter
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Wifey mobile - Now with 2.5" OME lift and 30" BFG AT KO's! So it begins
1998 Jeep Cherokee - 5 spd, 4" lift, 33" BFG's - Rotary Tow Vehicle
1988 'Vert - In progress
1988 FC Coupe - Gretchen -The attention whore BEAST!

I'm a sick individual, what's wrong with you?
I'm pure Evil
I'm still insane, in the best possible way.
I think Brian's idea of romance is using lube.
Your rage caused the meteor strike in Russia. The Antichrist would be proud of his minion.
You win with your thread. Most everything
It's a truck with a steel gate on the back. Just a statement of fact

Motec M820, AIM dash, ported 13B-RE Cosmo, 6-spd trans, 4.3 Torsen, custom twin wg fully divided mani, Custom 4" split into 2x 3" exhaust, Custom HMIC, Custom custom custom custom I like to welder stuff....
No Bolt-ons allowed. Dyno'ed @ Speed1 Tuned by me - 405rwhp on WG.... WM50 cuming soon.
-Angry Motherf*cker Mode ENGAGED-
TitaniumTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:00 PM   #17
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

zayrx7 is on a distinguished road

2.29mm pipe
zayrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:38 PM   #18
TitaniumTT
Test Whore - Admin

OK so that's tubing not pipe which is a huge difference... and unless my math is off that's only .090" wall thickness which sorry to say is not nearly strong enough. And if the OD is a nominal 2" with a .090 wall the ID is considerable larger that the commonly accepted 1.5" schedule 40 PIPE which is generally used to build mani's.... in other words I would love to see it on the dyno and see the a legitimate dyno that also has a boost curve plotted vs rpm and compare it to other mani's.

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Wifey mobile - Now with 2.5" OME lift and 30" BFG AT KO's! So it begins
1988 'Vert - In progress

I'm pure Evil
Your rage caused the meteor strike in Russia. The Antichrist would be proud of his minion.

Motec M820, AIM dash, ported 13B-RE Cosmo, 6-spd trans, 4.3 Torsen, custom twin wg fully divided mani, Custom 4" split into 2x 3" exhaust, Custom HMIC, Custom custom custom custom I like to welder stuff....
No Bolt-ons allowed. Dyno'ed @ Speed1 Tuned by me - 405rwhp on WG.... WM50 cuming soon.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:47 PM   #19
RICE RACING
Don Mega

RICE RACING will become famous soon enough

I think some people are way too harsh.....

The header looks great, big pipes DO work well. You need to analysis on allot of set ups to see this in reality.

More people should be making thing (my personal view) and encouraged, this will be the only thing that keeps the rotary alive.

Keep up the good work man.
Coil on Plug
Water Injection
ECU Calibration
RICE RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:00 PM   #20
chibikougan
⊙⊙

chibikougan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICE RACING View Post
I think some people are way too harsh.....

The header looks great, big pipes DO work well. You need to analysis on allot of set ups to see this in reality.

More people should be making thing (my personal view) and encouraged, this will be the only thing that keeps the rotary alive.

Keep up the good work man.

You should buy one of those manifolds and run it Peter!

Also since when is constructive criticism too HARSH? In the end we are trying to help him make a better product. How is that not encouragement?

No one has even said one negative thing..
and we are all a part of the same compost pile.

Last edited by chibikougan; 03-06-2015 at 05:05 PM..
chibikougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:20 PM   #21
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumTT View Post
OK so that's tubing not pipe which is a huge difference... and unless my math is off that's only .090" wall thickness which sorry to say is not nearly strong enough. And if the OD is a nominal 2" with a .090 wall the ID is considerable larger that the commonly accepted 1.5" schedule 40 PIPE which is generally used to build mani's.... in other words I would love to see it on the dyno and see the a legitimate dyno that also has a boost curve plotted vs rpm and compare it to other mani's.
Sorry! to burst your bubble but it's sch 10 pipe and more than strong enough, I have made other manifolds with it. The same pipe that all other rotary shops use, I knew you couldn't wait to bring something up.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #22
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

Thanks ricer, you just can't win with some people no matter what you do. They are just nasty people who have nothing to do in life.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:48 PM   #23
RICE RACING
Don Mega

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayrx7 View Post
Thanks ricer, you just can't win with some people no matter what you do. They are just nasty people who have nothing to do in life.
People can be c-u-n-t-s but so long as you keep on working creating and getting better then keep it up. I know I coped allot of low lifes opinions over time from the day I started out, the one thing I will say to you, dozens of those c-u-n-t-s and ones like them (today on the internet) come and go, ultimately is people in this world who do and then ones who talk/type.

Need more doers and less talkers
Coil on Plug
Water Injection
ECU Calibration
Old 03-06-2015, 11:01 PM   #24
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Ok whatever just take a look at his Vendor page before you give this guy any business. It's all there plain as day.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:43 PM   #25
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

Hey! Dumb F. I've been working on rotary for 18 yrs, the only thing I had bad was I let someone else make a manifold, while I was out of the country and some used bins got damage during shipping. All customers were refunded their money so go suck off some where. I'm getting tired of your shit. You don't have to buy anything from me so stay out of my threads.

Last edited by zayrx7; 03-06-2015 at 11:52 PM..
Old 03-06-2015, 11:58 PM   #26
chibikougan
⊙⊙

Yes I know we have talked before. Thanks for showing the great human being you are once again too.

Yeah that manifold was terrible. These I am not even going to comment on.

If you don't want people posting and speculating your products don't post them here. It is not my problem you have the resolve of a small girl and are offended easily. All I ever said was I thought you fired that welder? Then you passively call names so I posted some crap about you. See how it works?

I think you both misunderstood and are thinking you are under attack. You post F/S threads with a lot of missing information that people want. I think that is what TT was attempting to get out of you at first.

Me I just wanted to poke fun at ya and you had to call names and be offensive so I poked back. I am over it are you?

Last edited by chibikougan; 03-07-2015 at 12:06 AM..
Old 03-07-2015, 12:11 AM   #27
TitaniumTT
Test Whore - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayrx7 View Post
Sorry! to burst your bubble but it's sch 10 pipe and more than strong enough, I have made other manifolds with it. The same pipe that all other rotary shops use, I knew you couldn't wait to bring something up.
ALL other rotary shops.... That's a pretty bold statement, you sure about there buddy?

Oh, and fair warning... Calling people names is not only bad business practice, it's also against forum rules... Especially a professional certified welder when talking about, you know, welding... Just saying.

Having said that, I do agree with RR, we need more doers in this works as opposed to interment hacks which is why I applaud you for making a very different manifold from the other proven one out there, both in design AND materials and I anxiously await dyno results with MAP vs RPM

1988 'Vert - In progress

I'm pure Evil

Old 03-07-2015, 12:30 AM   #28
RICE RACING
Don Mega

I've been through this shit on other forums. my advice is build a bridge and get over it, better yet, build something for rotaries and show it

This place I find better than any of the others I have been in, I dont know this bloke nor am I sticking up for him any other way than its good to see people post stuff on here that is rotary related and is good.

FUCK KNOWS there is enough Howard Colemans in this world and shit forums like GAYCLUB7.com

Fucken GET ON IT :-Oc==3
Get out there and build some thing, test some cars, contribute and do it, no point having a go at someone for having the guts to get out there and make something, a man who has never made a mistake has never done anything!

Pants off to anyone who builds things and contributes I say. I talked shit for years against c-u-n-t-s apex seals, when I should have been out there long ago building them correctly!. Same for anyone if you can do better go fucken make it! any rotary product or service.

Cheebs you can weld n shit, go make a manifold mate! till then leave this poor c-u-n-t alone, unless of course he talked shit against you or ripped you off or something else I am not aware of? then do that in a vendor thread?

All I can tell you is its hard enough and there is not enough people like us who actually make things, getting shat on by internet c-u-n-t-s and or other groupies while may be a tactic for some to get rid of competition or petty retribution, it is nothing less than a low act and pretty poor given someone is getting out there and doing things. Be they good or bad will pan out with honest review on any one said product or service in good time.

Only thing I would say in regards to this manifold, dump pipe, turbo system, put up some more info when you can, performance figures etc.

Peter
Coil on Plug
Water Injection
ECU Calibration
Old 03-07-2015, 12:49 AM   #29
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibikougan View Post
Yes I know we have talked before. Thanks for showing the great human being you are once again too.

Yeah that manifold was terrible. These I am not even going to comment on.

If you don't want people posting and speculating your products don't post them here. It is not my problem you have the resolve of a small girl and are offended easily. All I ever said was I thought you fired that welder? Then you passively call names so I posted some crap about you. See how it works?

I think you both misunderstood and are thinking you are under attack. You post F/S threads with a lot of missing information that people want. I think that is what TT was attempting to get out of you at first.

Me I just wanted to poke fun at ya and you had to call names and be offensive so I poked back. I am over it are you?
No! Your just being a dick, every thread I start you are always posting some smart-ass comments.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #30
zayrx7
Rotary Fanatic

I never responded to your smart comment