Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Vendors and Group Buys > All Vendors > Rotary Response

Rotary Response Rotary Performance and Special Applications over 40 years rotary experience 3378 North Winstel Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716 520-327-6404

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
rx4ur7
Rotary since 1972

rx4ur7 is on a distinguished road
Default Performance Enhanced Mazda OEM parts

OK, let us try this out.

Would really appreciate any feedback to know if there is any interest in any of these. Interest will determine pricing.

Going to show you a couple of Mazda parts that I have refined.

One is the early oil filter tower, OFT, that has a fitting in for an extra oil pressure or temp sensor.
It can also be ported for improved oil flow.
And a port can be added for turbo
See more on website http://www.rxforyour7.com/OldSchoolperformance.htm.

Might be looking for good cores if people are interested.

It has been brought to my attention that billet adaptors are available. Thank you Rob. Prices on website are not set in stone. Working on those. Will post member prices here.

I am not going to put any other product down unless I know of a reason to. Respeed's looks like a really nice product I like it better than those adaptor blocks.

What I am offering is ability to retain the stock appearance and weight with an improved rendition of the OEM parts. Benefits of stock part, no added weight, stock hardware, original looking and ported for flow for those interested, custom configurations available. Also available with mine are factory mazda o rings. Can offer bolts for install on short tower motors.

If there is enough interest and I get inquires and orders the prices will be negotiable. I can put together 10 in any configuration right now. Modify yours? possible.

2nd is the flow ported FD3S Intake Manifold,

http://www.rxforyour7.com/OldSchoolperformance.htm

3nd are oil banjo bolts and plugs that have NPT 1/8 ports,

Great for testing and/or add extra oil pressure or temperature sensors. Between these and the above modified OEM OFT you can have many options.

Last edited by rx4ur7; 06-25-2009 at 11:16 AM..
rx4ur7 is offline   Reply With Quote