Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Motorsports and Events > Car Events

Car Events Post any Car related events

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
VR8
Dragon Slayer Alumni

VR8 is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 BOTD Officially Postponed

Economic woes have postponed the official Brotherhood Of The Dragon originally scheduled for this September. Plans to continue in 2010 are already underway.

But....I hate to go a whole year and not make it to the Dragon! For those of you who didn't get to make DGRR '09 a couple of weeks ago (like me), maybe we need to organize an unofficial BOTD? Of course all you lucky bastards that did go to DGRR, you can come too.

Any interest?

VR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Rx-7fetish
Blue Blur

Rx-7fetish is on a distinguished road

Depends on the date, i live just a half hour, forty five minutes west of VA Beach, i would need time to let work know and plan the trip out as i dont think this would be a one day thing for me. If theres plenty of time i will be able to get my 10th ann up and running im just waiting for gaskets. I didnt get enough money or time together to go to DGRR, it would be awesometo see a gathering of rotary in real life besides the pics and 5 2nd gens i own.

Last edited by Rx-7fetish; 04-30-2009 at 06:52 PM..
Rx-7fetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:19 AM   #3
VR8
Dragon Slayer Alumni

Most likely a Fri, Sat, Sun event in August is the preliminary plan. But if you have 5 2nd gen 7's, maybe we should have the event at your place! Think of all the gas you'd save and transporter fees you wouldn't have to pay. Wow!

Seriously, no more interest from the rest of RCC?
Old 05-20-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
VR8
Dragon Slayer Alumni

This thread died a quick death so I'm not sure what the interest level is....but.

The substitute BOTD event has been scheduled for August 14th-16th. Contacting the resorts on a location now and I'll start a new thread with info later.

It would be nice to hear that there's some interest from you guys now that we have a date.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:07 AM   #5
VR8
Dragon Slayer Alumni

Substitute event HERE.