Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Classifieds > 2nd Gen Classified > 2nd Gen RX-7 Engine Parts

2nd Gen RX-7 Engine Parts Only Engine Related parts ONLY!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-23-2015, 06:03 PM   #1
Daedalus704
Rotary Fan in Training

Daedalus704 is on a distinguished road
Default FS - s4 Turbo II/RX8 Exedy Twin Disc NIB

Asking price:$1500

I have a new in box Exedy Twin Disc clutch kit (only removed for pics) that's been taking up space for over a year. I no longer have a FC to mate it with sadly, and I am planning on purchasing an FD in the somewhat near future so I need this gone. The clutch is conservatively rated by Exedy to 511 ft/lbs. Hopefully there is someone here that loves their FC as much as I did and will pick up this clutch. I also have a high compression 13bt built by Pettit Racing in FL that I'd be willing to let go of if anyone is interested otherwise it'll be held onto until I decide to buy a Miata or something. The clutch will also come with the proper counter weight for installation. I am willing to hear offers but I'm moderately firm on the price being that the kit retails for a little over $1800 but I'm also tired of looking at it.
Daedalus704 is offline   Reply With Quote