Go Back   Rotary Car Club > Tech Discussion > Show your rotary car build up.

Show your rotary car build up. Show off your Rotary Car build!

Welcome to Rotary Car Club.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #166
RX SE7EN
Rotary Fanatic

RX SE7EN is on a distinguished road

All those pretty lines and then a quick disconnect type fitting?

I have found those leaking multiple times.

RX SE7EN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #167
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCAZ 1 View Post
Thanks! Yea, the two tanks combined hold ~1.8 gals. More than enough for an aggressive track session and probably enough for an entire day at the track. Glad you like it!
Hell yeah, that should be well more than enough lol. I'm using the stock front tank now and I think it's like 3/4 gallon or something and it lasts me quite a while. You'll be just fine lol.

I love your whole car, so I'm not surprised that I'd like the tank lol.
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #168
RCCAZ 1
Rotary Fanatic

RCCAZ 1 is on a distinguished road

Wow, hard to believe it's been a year since I last posted up to this thread. Well, I've added a few goodies this year. I'll post up a few pics in the next day or so. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First off is my decision to pull my turbo manifold and hot side to send off for custom Inconel heat shielding. Beautiful result and highly functional. I highly recommend the folks at Alloy Racing Covers in Anaheim. Also plumbed in a couple of EGT bungs while I had it all disassembled.

Secondly, I shaved the air pump bracket off of my front housing and nearly missed Sevenstock due to leaks... a long story, but it's fixed.

Took advantage of having Tri-Point Engineering at Sevenstock to finally order their incredible front sway bar that I've had my eyes on now for a couple of years and got her installed. The bar is SO badass!!

Finally, added a little bling to my door sills. Chrome door latches and some cool vinyl from Turbojeff. Easy to install and really cleans up the door sill.

He has plenty of sets available and ready to ship. Check him out in the new product development area on the OTHER forum

http://www.rx7club.com/group-buy-pro...lique-1049243/

Last edited by RCCAZ 1; 11-29-2013 at 08:27 AM..
RCCAZ 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:47 AM   #169
speedjunkie
RCC Loves Me Not You

speedjunkie is on a distinguished road

Good grief! Talk about attention to detail LOL. Looks fantastic, as always!
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:05 AM   #170
RCCAZ 1
Rotary Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
Good grief! Talk about attention to detail LOL. Looks fantastic, as always!
Thanks Speedjunkie. Yea, I'm running out of ideas, so I think the car is pretty close to completion. A few details here and there still that need to be completed, but I need to find a new project soon to occupy my mind (and time). We'll see!

Interesting note on my water tank, I filled it off earlier this month before leaving Phoenix for Sevenstock and the tank lasted until I rolled into the hotel near California Speedway. That's a five hour drive. Now granted, a lot of the trip was cruising (i.e., out of boost), but there were enough "boosted" portions on the freeway to keep a smile on your face Good indicator of capacity.

Last edited by RCCAZ 1; 11-29-2013 at 08:16 AM..
Old 12-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #171
need RX7
Clean S4 Nutswinger

need RX7 is on a distinguished road

I love this car. The color is great, the engine bay is great, the thousands of little OCD details are great, and it all adds up to a beautiful package. The stance and wheel fitment are just right, aggressive without looking broken like a dorifto car. Every time I see a picture of it, I reflexively right click->save as without even thinking about it .

need RX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #172
RCCAZ 1
Rotary Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by need RX7 View Post
I love this car. The color is great, the engine bay is great, the thousands of little OCD details are great, and it all adds up to a beautiful package. The stance and wheel fitment are just right, aggressive without looking broken like a dorifto car. Every time I see a picture of it, I reflexively right click->save as without even thinking about it .
Wow, thanks for that compliment. It's been a 12 year labor of love building on some of the best of designs from this community and adding in my own purpose-built ideas. I've had a great time doing it. May need to look for another project soon to ad to the mix. Right now, garage space is the limiting factor. We'll see!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:13 AM   #173
RCCAZ 1
Rotary Fanatic

Another new small mod. Added the IRP Master Cylinder brace

Old 11-24-2014, 03:41 PM   #174
RCCAZ 1
Rotary Fanatic

A couple of new additions in the past few months. First off, added EGT bungs and probes to my turbo manifold along with interior gauges. Front housing is monitored by the left gauge shown, rear housing by the right gauge. Finally, my fabricated fire extinguisher bracket similar to the Sakebomb design, but wider to accommodate my aftermarket Bride seat rail. Mount design incorporates the DRAKE bottle mount, readily available on Ebay.

Open for operational monitoring

Closed and hidden when not in use

Custom bottle mount